Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 14:18:41
Page:  1 
Inside Man Started by: Insanity on Feb 16, '24 13:36

Las Vegas, Nevada
Eros' Social Club, VIP Lounge
3:55AM - Feburary 16th, 19XX

"Eh, Billy, ye coming?" Sal was a good guy, that's what Billy told himself when he signed up for this. He didn't think it was going to be anything that actually led to some real time, boy was he fucking wrong. 

In days, and then weeks, Billy went from one of the low wrung fucks to one of the highest, he hadn't exactly thought anything about it but it was something at the least, Salvatore trusted him. 

"Yeah, man, be easy. It's not so easy being next to you alright? I've got fucking people all over me, now who are we meeting?" Billy tried to be casual, but even he found the wily smirk on Sal a but unnerving before he shrugged with an ease, swishing an arm over Billy's shoulder. 

"Some of these folks are old family friends, I like to make sure that things are better over here than anywhere else, my jobs, my business, and our way of life, Billy, it's normal." Sal always manages to make something sound legitimately, what with his hair gelled up and even then, he'd taken to relaxing in some kind of haiwaiin garb that he had. 

What Salvatore hadn't known is where Billy spent most of his time, he was a Federal agent in trying to take down his growing organization that now looked to be banking at the head of a state-wide takeover of an industry that a lot of people scoffed at. 

"Family friends? You don't have friends, Sal, you have partners at least, and those willing or not, they know you'll make them money in the end." Billy chuckled, only being directed into a room with his eyes glancing around at the countless people. 

From some rough and scarred bikers who looked like they'd seen worse on their shores coupled to some high-class Rising Dragons soldiers who'd lit some cigars, puffing away with a great deal of want. 

"Salvatore, it's a pleasure. I've heard the news, apologies about your father. I think, besides our esteemed friends from New York, that we can all say that your father was a good man and had a mind for business." Ichi Ban, the lieutenant of the Rising Dragons outfit and head of operations in Las Vegas bowed his head in respect, rising a glass in support to Federico Provocu. 

Sally however took it on the chin, his eyes unbothered and he was smarmy, the look of consideration on his lips made it seem like everything regardless was heading where he needed it too. After all, people died every day, and this life? This business, it waited for no man or woman to make their mark, some people would always need to take it. 

"Don't you worry, anyhow, we need to discuss business. Eh, Billy, you mind uh, grabbing us a few drinks? A bottle of that brand, the Calabrian joint." Sal murmurs, wrestling a pack of smokes from his pockets and quickly trying to set it alight that Billy hums going off to do his business that he doesn't even notice the beady eyes watching him in dissapointment. 

Billy hears the conversations continue, picking up with laughter that soon he has the Calabrian joint without another word and is just about ready to bring it back when he's stopped by two big bulky bikers. 

Their black leather kuttes were a shroud of death when Billy reached for his piece only to hear a tut, dissapointment of a hum that soon woked him up to what the heck was going on. 

"You know, there's nothing worse than a rat, some would say. They enter your life, and they make you feel like you owe 'em. That shit, my pops told me to watch out for. This life, it ain't an easy one and I'm not going to even think about trying to work out what the fuck is going on. We all got stories to tell, William." Sal hummed, watching him with a bit of a smirk before he blew some fading smoky circles. 

He stood there and before he knew it, shots rung out in the VIP room with the bikers standing there proud and Salvatore easing up some that Billy found himself a little skittish, worried even. 

"I know who you are, Schultz. That's the thing, I want to establish a relationship. The words of my family are, Our Word Is Bond. You have my word that my business is legitimate, these bikers are insurance and soon? The Provocu clan will be a nice little niche in the city of Las Vegas, but for now? I want you to tell your buddies that shit's changed." Just as he turned away, Sal stood there in the doorway with the bikers making way for him when Billy hummed, curious and watchful. 

"You're letting me go? With everything I know?" Billy was incredulous, but also worried and scared. He'd been at this a little while, Sal had respected him, trusted him. This wasn't what the brass wanted by any means. 

"I ain't done nothing illegal. Shit, you have, who organized the entire thing? Not at my directive, I've got my money and now you owe me. Don't worry Schultz, we're going to be doing big things to together. Maybe it'll be fun, a corrupt agent! Fucking A'" 

With those words, William was left to watch as Salvatore walked away, not a care in the world but the fact he had support now and...

A federal agent was in his debt now.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Inside Man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL