Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 22:22:19
Page:  1 
Bebop Part XII Started by: SpikeS on Feb 16, '24 22:18

SpikeS strolls out into the streets wearing some shiny black monk strap shoes and a dark grey suit. 

Well, it seems that by popular demand, I am here to announce the creation of a new crew… Bebop Part XII. I’d like to thank Transistor (and I guess Shoresy) for giving me authorization to set up. I know I will make him proud. 

So onto the party, GeorgeCostanza will be serving bagels. There will also be alcohol, but mainly just bagels. MrGiggles will be providing the entertainment, with his giggles. Sylence is going to have a blackjack table or something going on in the back. 

We will make arrangements for Petah the big duck to be there, but the room is rather small… He is a huge duck. There will be many many other attendees of course, but not everyone wants a shoutout, but SakaiRihito will be one of our stage dancers… I will dance privately for Gigantopithecus. We can all watch the spectacle of Shoresy and DangerClose’s lovemaking. 

Transistor and I will listen to music with Haleakala, and it will be a grand old time. 

Anyway, so here I am, the Prince of Morningwood, taking a seat at the table. Small perhaps, but in a big chair. Thank you all for the support, and well wishes and of course money. And of course, a special thank you to my Josephine, you know who you are my dear. 

SpikeS goes to the phonograph to turn on the music for his listening party.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $7,040,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL