Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:57
Page:  1 
What Is Happening RIGHT NOW in Las Vegas Started by: Richard_Kuklinski on Nov 26, '11 21:03

Yesterday, CarelessWhisper reported that there would be an intra-Vegas war.  I can now reveal that this information was made available to CW by Creep.  Creep is angry with Sgt_Slaughter for a variety of reasons.  Sgt’s alliance with Philly is the main source of contention – along with the heat Creep feels Sgt is bringing to Las Vegas. 

Why is Creep annoyed with a Philly connection?  Think back to the death of Tonks and who was responsible.  Creep is a man of honour and believed Philly to have no honour and, by association, Sgt.  He didn’t want Las Vegas to be modelled in Philly lines. 

Creep missed and Sgt survived – Sgt’s gun wasn’t good enough to kill Creep, so his RHM was taken out instead. 

If Creep is suddenly to disappear from this world? No prizes for guessing whose door the blame can be laid at?

This is being made public in the hope that the glare of publicity will prevent another Philly sponsored outrage occurring in Las Vegas.  Enough is enough.

Report Post Tip

Did you know that reading this street flier out loud to someone who is new to this country is one of the funniest things I have done all day?

Report Post Tip

If Sgt is killing people in his own city who are we to stop him? And how do you know that he is being backed by philly? Is this just rumors being spread? I want answers!

Report Post Tip

I have had no help from philly so his death will be his own fault.

Report Post Tip

Yawn. I grow tired of you and your band of merry shit stirrers. How about some facts go into some of these speeches, instead of us having to listen to the usual bullshit? Oh right, that's why, because you have no facts and seem utterly oblivious to them even when they stare you in the face.

I am only an earner but I can assure you that there is no such alliance with Las Vegas, or Sgt Slaughter for that matter. I'm pretty sure if we had an alliance with him, we'd be helping him right now to kill Creep. We aren't, because Sgt Slaughter is his own man, and Las Vegas is it's own city. Unlike you and the rest of the Philly hating group, we keep our noses in our own business, and our own business only.

Report Post Tip

See Creep has let everyone get in his head to ake a big mistake he must pay now.

Report Post Tip

This is NOT a Civil War - for reasons that are obvious.

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure if we had an alliance with him, we'd be helping him right now to kill Creep.

Im pretty sure you wouldn't because that would be direct violation of GFC, also Kuklinski is a man with an agenda, one to stir up controversy. Is he trying to give Sgt. reason to kill Creep so that Sgt, doesnt look like a ruthless killer and breaker of the peace he was trying to promote ... Or does Kuklinski have beef with Creep and is why he is airing this dirty laundry in a public forum.

Personally I don't feel that personal laundry should be aired in a public matter, it just makes us all want to turn our noses because of the stink.

Nobody likes a rat ... to make yourself known as a public rat won't bring trust and respect to what you have to say in the streets.

If the two of them have beef then so beit, why do you feel the need to bring such matters here in the public ... Are you simply a scapgoat for people because you don't value your life, or do you just live for the gossip and rumors.

I wasn't going to dignify this thread with a response as Las Vegas is no longer my concern but I have to say, neither is it yours Kuku.

Sgt has used lots of diplomacy guile and cunning to survive in Vegas I will give him that, but he has been nothing but a selfish backstabber who took adavantage of a trusting group of people, got lucky when his competition died to the FBN this morning ... I'm very curious now to see how he will handle this situation when it comes down to one crew verses another, Vegas versus Vegas no intereference becuase there are no legal grounds for it this time ...

Will they go at each other or plot and plan to carry this dispute later ... or will they look to allies to come set up in Vegas along side them ... it will be interesting to find out. What will Vegas look like after its first major civil war... I'm very curious to see.

The pot has been boiling for sometime now and I feel its about to overflow very soon, for better or for worse ...

~Murdoc out.

Report Post Tip

I have a longstanding interest in Las Vegas.  And, it has to be said, I care nothing for Philly save this - I don't like to see this thing being dragged through the gutter.

And Lotti drags us all through the gutter.  

Report Post Tip

Having watched Sgt plod along from cock up to cock up I can only think back to an age gone by.

When I read the history of our world Sgt_Slaughter has many of the same characteristics of your family lines reign in Las Vegas Kuku

Report Post Tip

the sarge is locking the dreaded cobra clutch on his competion. soon the victory shall be his

Report Post Tip

It won't be a victory on both parties. To many lives will be lost. Not a good day in Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

Maybe not Dunn, if they are shooting at each other, maybe they have agreed to leave their respected families alone, obviously the RH has fallen and a few others, but by all accounts, it doesn't even look as if there is a war on.

Well to some of us outwith the realms of the inner city goings on in Vegas.

Report Post Tip

Stu chuckles as he slinks into the conversation, amused thus far he smiles before adding in a few words.

Isn't speculation wonderful? You all can guess as much as you want, but I highly doubt the reasons will be explained until all is said and done.

Report Post Tip

I hope your wrong StuPickles, as refreshing at it is when a leader comes out and explains actions to the masses, I really wish they wouldn't, it has fuck all do with anyone else not involved.

Report Post Tip

Very true, Triangle. 'Tis why I said I highly doubt they would be explained until all was said and done. That doesn't mean they'll be explained at all for sure, though.

Report Post Tip

I have always enjoyed Richards speeches they are always very informative and entertaining.

Thank you richard

Report Post Tip

I am guessing that this still a sore point in Cavemans screw up, Philly was in there right to defend themselves so get over it, Now as we know sarge is gone nice run bro you stood up against the odds. Now Richard get over yourself who gives a toss what goes on in Philly or any other city that your not working for, you only concerns should be for your OWN city and family.

Report Post Tip

Our world is at a loss from the death of Sgt_Slaughter. A wise and cunning man, his vision and desire to rise to the stop shall be sorely missed by his many adoring fans.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Is Happening RIGHT NOW in Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL