Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:13:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Betrayal in New York Started by: Caelus on Feb 17, '24 14:38

SuperDuperFlippy2, daughter of SuperDuperFlippy, daughter of SuperFlippy, daughter of Flippy.

Have you ever heard of the term: "keep your friends close but your enemies closer"?

You were kept at arms length, given exactly the information I wanted you to have, and will regurgitate exactly what I planned for you to regurgitate. Please understand I am seven steps ahead of you at all times.

I tried to give you a chance, despite my warnings from my most trusted cohorts, you burned the bridge. Seems to be a part time job for you at this point.

I was the last oasis in your desert. It was a mirage.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $996,969 Tip

Actually you were killed before you asked for it and you were pissed about it. Why am I saying this? cos once you saw you were dead you said and I quote

BAD MOVE

You made a bad call (which isn't something new for you) when you went to people, taking rubbish about me and stating I "Undermined" you. You thought it would go your way but when it didn't go as you wanted right away you started saying things that in the end led to your death.

Just to be clear, there's no Me undermining you cos you weren't my CL or his hand or even a person of any honor or high regard within the crew, you were just another low life in the crew, exactly like me. It is a bit sad that you have to resort to name calling like a child. But I do not mind, because I am a strange one (don't you think I know it?), and I love sucking up to people.

Ruff goes on his merry way while sucking on the thumbs of Shoresy Transistor SpikeS Sylence Quotas DangerClose HERA among others he finds on the way home

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $976,969 Tip
Is this what you meant when you said "enjoy the show" SuperDuperFlippy2?

I want my money back.
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $819,038 Tip

Yeah, I mean even Ruffian did the whole thumb-sucking thing for free, so once again he's proved to be better. 

Damn, thats gotta hurt. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,085 Tip

SuperDuperFlippy2, daughter of PH:SuperDuperFlippy, daughter of SuperFlippy, daughter of LA:Flippy.

Have you ever heard of the term: "keep your friends close but your enemies closer"?

You were kept at arms length, given exactly the information I wanted you to have, and will regurgitate exactly what I planned for you to regurgitate. Please understand I am seven steps ahead of you at all times.

I tried to give you a chance, despite my warnings from my most trusted cohorts, you burned the bridge. Seems to be a part time job for you at this point.

I was the last oasis in your desert. It was a mirage

Transistor, DAMN, BABY DAYUM! 🤣😮

Ruff goes on his merry way while sucking on the thumbs of Shoresy Transistor SpikeS Sylence Quotas DangerClose HERA among others he finds on the way home

Gillian approaches Ruffian and pats his arm, while giving him a warm smile:

"I dont know if youre strange, but who wants to be normal? Fuck that! Lets go get us some drinks. Oh, i also might have something else for you to suck on..." she smirks evilly.. and takes out a strawberry lollipop from her pocket and hands it to Ruffian.

They walk away hand in hand jumping and singing a strange little song:

"A-yo,

I heard youRidin' with the same tall, tall tale

Tellin' em you made some

Sayin' you runnin' But you ain't goin' no where

Why you procrastinate girl?

You got a lotBut you just waste all yourself

They'll forget your Name soon

And won't nobody be to blame but yourself, yeah"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $696,969 Tip

I was hoping you would visit us here Transistor. I recall every bit of our talks. And funny thing is you continuously told me you were giving me a chance. Rather than ask you why as I did not need a chance. I had options to and still do. And I never hide my identity. Nor did I put nearly as much energy into this either.  Instead, I went along with your "play the good guy" theme. Do you think I did not see through that? You even said yourself when you reached out and asked what was wrong about me, not one could say one bad thing. In response I tooted my horn by filling in the gaps for you.  

Report Post Tip

Are you ok, hon? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $756,969 Tip
As usual superduperflippy is batshit crazy and making 0 sense talking about shit they know nothing about I guess today must end in Y. Keep being a fucking nutter you wackjob
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $142,069 Tip

I wish some people realized they need to seek help :/ 

its kinda sad

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yeah, Shorsey I hear if you keep telling yourself that you will believe it. But the truth is when anyone does know what they are talking about you your response is always the same rant. Nothing has changed coming from you as far back as we can remember. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Nothing has changed from you also, teets. Youre still the same rambling entitled lunatic with delusions of greatness. But im sure your bitching and nonsense will show results are some point 🤣 NOT.

Also i shall repeat: i absolutely love teets, please dont ruin teets for me. Thanks

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Gillian, Lord knows I am aware of how hard you have been trying to get my attention. You even went as low to tell a bold face lie which was brought to my attention and debunked. 

I have been quite preoccupied with mourning the loss of a friend and a member of this community for many years. Is it a community when you and many have not paid respect to her to my announcement? No. 

Nothing has changed from you also, teets. 

One thing I will say about you is you do put on a set of balls. You agreed Shorsey has not changed, and you are absolutely correct I have not changed. I would not change anything about myself. I keep it real.  I doubt you have been around as long as either one of us but I get you got to be cool. 

When I came across some of your writings last night on the future of Detroit I smiled. I agreed with you 100% as most of the user base did. Back in the day you would have been fitted for cemented shoes. No questions asked. And you even stated you are prepared to die for your thoughts because you are use to death for running your mouth.  Mafia Returns - The Game

I am looking forward to seeing if you decide to go down with the ship when JTG gets buried or are you going blow with whichever the way the wind blows. You see this is what you do and this how quite a few view you. I have no reason to BS you. Never lie on me again. 

Report Post Tip

Gillian, Lord knows I am aware of how hard you have been trying to get my attention

Oh no, i dont want your attention, i just like calling you out on your stupidity.

You even went as low to tell a bold face lie which was brought to my attention and debunked. 

What in the nine hells are you talking about? 

I have been quite preoccupied with mourning the loss of a friend and a member of this community for many years.

Really? It seems to me youre bitching and complaining and talking shit about the current regime, instead of mourning. Of course, people are different and have weird ways of mourning. I just didnt know bitching was one of them. 

Is it a community when you and many have not paid respect to her to my announcement? No. 

Why do i have to pay respects when i didnt even knew her? Its like going to a funeral in real life uninvited for someone you didnt know. Nonsensical.

You agreed Shorsey has not changed

I didnt said anything about Shoresy, i said "also". If you wanna discuss semantics then please, be my guest but dont try to twist my words. 

I am looking forward to seeing if you decide to go down with the ship when JTG gets buried or are you going blow with whichever the way the wind blows.

If it comes to this, yes, ill happily die with my friends and the people who been supporting me all this time. If people think i go wherever the wind blows then so be it, i dont care what people think. As i said lots of times before, its not my fault if i have lots of friends, even if they dont get along (goku and spike for example :P) they all have something in common though: they all think youre a rambling nonsensical entitled crazy person. I agree.

Never lie on me again. 

Again, what in the nine hells are you talking about? Lol, dude you should really seek help. Btw, dont you ever try to tell me what to do. To me youre a nothing but a waste of time, an amusing waste of time, but a waste of time nonetheless.

"‘I have no pity! I have no pity! The more the worms writhe, the more I yearn to crush out their entrails!’" - Heathcliff, Wuthering Heights.

^ this is what i think youre doing to yourself, btw. The more you bitch,  the more you dig up your own grave.

Back to my beers

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Betrayal in New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL