Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:52
Page:  1 
The Vindication of Richard_Kuklinski Started by: Richard_Kuklinski on Nov 27, '11 11:25

Once again, Kuku's predictions came true.  Once again, the words of Kuku were dismissed and insulted and treated with scorn.  And once again, he was right and YOU were wrong.l

As a journalist put it;

“Well, I think this does one thing - it draws a line under what, before the war, had been a period of... well, a faint air of pointlessness, almost, was hanging over these eight cities. There were all these slightly tawdry arguments and scandals. That is now history. Richard_Kuklinski is well aware that all his critics out there in the Streets and beyond aren’t going to thank him - because they’re only human - for being right when they’ve been wrong. And he knows that there might be trouble ahead, as I said. But I think this is very, very important for him. It gives him a new freedom and a new self-confidence. He confronted many critics.

“I don't think anybody after this is going to be able to say of Richard_Kuklinski that he’s somebody who is driven by the drift of public opinion, or focus groups, or opinion polls. He took all of those on. He said that there would be a feud in Las Vegas, that FuntCase was setting up, and that in the end the Philly would get involved. And on all of those points he has been proved conclusively right. And it would be entirely ungracious, even for his critics, not to acknowledge that tonight he stands as a larger man and a stronger personality as a result.”

This isn't the first time that a Kuklinski has been bang on the money regarding Las Vegas.

Read HERE for a history lesson, folks.

Report Post Tip

Is anyone surprised that Sarge's son has gone to Philly?

Report Post Tip

Philly got involved in what exactly?

Report Post Tip

I'd also like to repeat the question... Where exactly did Philly step into this? I can assure you between me and my son, we were there the whole war with a bit more insight into it than yourself little rambling man.

Report Post Tip

ahhh

how I love a load of steaming turds with my morning coffee..

it shocks me awake and reminds me of how non perfect this life of ours is.

Salut

Report Post Tip

I fail to see how a thug, regardless of his blindingly obvious bloodline, can see fit to plonk himself in Las Vegas with nothing to offer other than a barrage of ill-placed sociopolitical commentary and then claim to have been exonerated based on events that did not directly involve him.

You have chosen to sit there, unsponsored, and seemingly adopt the non-existent role of nationwide rogue journalist. You seem to have forgotten that in assuming this role, you take all that comes in response to your observations; there is certainly no such thing as being 'vindicated', Mr Kuklinski. To claim vindication, you would need to have a little more under your belt than an intellectual jib and the ability to narrate something which requires no narration. To claim vindication, you would need to have sacrificed something for the sake of having your voice heard. You have neither, and therefore, you have zero grounds to bestow yourself with such martyrdom (and it is precisely that, for all the 'scorn' you have apparently suffered).

You stand here a mobster, with a clear vested interest in current events - yet I see no crewtag, nor do I see any expression of loyalty. You are a loud-mouthed lone ranger with a short shelf life, and no doubt there will be several more inheriting your hollow legacy. You will find, however, that as your sons continue to return to these Streets, they will return to an increasing sea of deaf ears.

The validity of your claims mean absolutely nothing, because in the context of This Thing Of Ours, you mean absolutely nothing. Try earning your voice before putting such strain on those vocal chords, because to many here, these speeches amount to nothing more than white noise.

Report Post Tip

I am vindicated for some very simple reasons.  When I predicted the events of yesterday, I was scorned.  I was right; my enemies were wrong.  This scenario has been repeated countless times before.

As a Kuklinski I am vilified and spat upon and live under the constant risk of murder.  For what?  For telling the truth?

Report Post Tip

When it comes down to it, we're all messengers in life. Sometimes we're judged more heavily on how we carry and deliver message instead of the message itself.

Report Post Tip

Indeed, Africanus, indeed. 

Sometimes I think if I were more self-deprecating, people would listen more and hate less.

Report Post Tip

My friend, that's show-business for ya!

Report Post Tip

Yet you chose to avoid the questions asked of you.

You claim "and that in the end the Philly would get involved."

How have you been vindicated in this claim

Report Post Tip

I'd like to say kuku you are true idiot. You live hiding from murder because Our god skiped you when passing out brains.

Report Post Tip

*Hangs in the corner, hat low with a lit smoke listening to the bickering amongst the reporter and the city folk* Seems like the people here aren't happy with this guy, well before it all goes sour, let me say, words can be taken the wrong way correct, but a bullet can't be at all. Reporter how about you leave this story behind the desk, I dont want you to get hurt.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Vindication of Richard_Kuklinski
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL