Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:21
Page:  1 
Doogling In New York Started by: Stallion on Nov 27, '11 15:53

Stallion walked through the doors of his HQ only to be met with a crowd of people. Squeezing his way through he heads up the main staircase. He looked back over the crowd seeing how packed his HQ had become. He shook his head as he headed over to his office. There he was greeted by Space Pole who had been waiting for him.

"Is it just me or have you noticed how packed our HQ has gotten?" asked Stallion. Space nodded his head, "You haven't noticed the streets?" Confused Stallion walks over to his balcony. The streets were packed. "Shit, I hadn't realised we had grown so fast. We need to spread ourselves more throughout New York. There are still some areas that have become ghost towns after the demise of the previous occupants. Now is the perfect time to bring them to life. Plus, all these crowds are making my finger itch." "Who do you have in mind to lead up this project of yours?" asked Space. Stallion smiled as he took a seat in his chair, "bring Doogle to me." "Excellent choice." Said Space as he leaves to find Doogle.

Moments later Space walked back into Stallions office, Doogle in tow. Stallion looked up from his desk and gestured Doogle over to sit opposite him. "Doogle, my friend. How have you been? Good? Good. I am just gonna get straight to the point here." Stallion fished out of bunch of keys from him draw and chucked them in front of Doogle. "I need you to head up a new crime syndicate in the outer suburbs of New York. We are becoming too full on this side of New York and need to spread our influence. Your dedication to this city has proven to me beyond doubt that you are ready for this. Go on my friend, go and make New York and myself proud."

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter walks in the streets and hears a lot of noise coming from the ghost area. A car horn was heard behind her and she had to jump aside to let the car pass. It was a moving truck.

A moving truck? What is going on?

She follows the truck and sees a brand new building. In front of the building she sees Doogle, pointing the movers where to put the boxes.

A sign was placed on the building: The Narcissists.

Gratzzz for getting authed Doogle. I am really happy to see another family setting up in New York.
You will do great, wish you all the best.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

Doogle, your time with us has been a time of fun and laughter, you have shown you prowess with all the work that you have done within our HQ, more specifically our subcrew's. Its been a pleasure to watch grow and flourish under the watchful eye of stallion.

Its with great pleasure and sadness that i see you spread your wings. We will miss seeing you around our hq daily but i know you will aspire to do great things in this city.

Good luck old pal.

Report Post Tip

JustChill makes his first street appearence, and it was totally worth making.Makes his way to CL Doogle and gives his best wishes.

Congratulations Sir, this must be the best day of your life, and I am sure a good and prosporous future awaits you.

Report Post Tip

FattyFats comes onto the streets walking like a cowboy. George is skipping behind with a massive smile on his face. The pair have clearly been up to now good recently

Myself and George went dogging in New York last night. It was an amazing experience. Knowing that people are outside the car, peering in, pleasuring themselves at the show you are putting on. Last night, we did not let anyone join in as it was our first time. However, next time we might just let a lucky watcher jump in the back door. We are also looking for a place to go in Las Vegas. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Report Post Tip

5-0 has been waiting to see this happen

My father talked alot about you Doogle, He would have said "About damn time."

Congrats Doogle!

Report Post Tip

Creep followed by his bodyguards comes to the streets
"Congratulations Doogle. I know you will do Stallion proud!"

Report Post Tip

*Cast gets off the phone with a nice looking waitress he met last night, talking about alot of traffic moving around. Cast gets in a cab and heads in the direction told. Seeing a place where people are moving as if they are moving in to set up, Cast has only one thing in mind, a new HQ which means a new crew in the big city NY. Looks up at the sign that reads "The Narcissists" he smiles only wondering who could be the new lead of this crew.  Overhearing some Thugs saying they are glad that they are following a interesting fella like Doogle, Cast grins and nods*

Congrats Doogle, I wish you the best and hope your strive for money and fortune iss as hungry as all NY!! *hands Doogle's Assistant a bottle of wine and a box of cigars* Cheerrzz!!

Report Post Tip

Doogle, it's been a pleasure working with you so far. You really deserve this promotion and I look forward to seeing you helping this city grow even further.

Report Post Tip

Full blown Congrats to you Doogle! Hope I get the chance to work with you in the future!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doogle, I am sure you will make NY proud :)

Report Post Tip

Doogle, beeing authed by Stallion i have no doubt that this was very well deserved. Congratulations and i am looking forward to seeing the big apple grow.

Report Post Tip

An excellent selection of New York's many stellar group of men. Congratulations, doogle.

Report Post Tip

Hound strolling through the streets he hears Stallion's announcement. Hound stops and approaches Stallion and Doogle

Great choice for a Crewleader Stallion Doogle is a great addition to your fine city my friend.

Doogle Congratulations on your famiily, your an excellent choice as I stated to your boss,

Hound extends his hand to both Stallion and Doogle after shaking both of thier hands, he raises a toast SALUTE!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doogle, may i wish you the best of luck with your new venture expanding out.   I am sure New York are happy to have someone with such a wealth of experience as a beacon for their future growth

Report Post Tip

New to this world, Fervidus stands in the back of the crowd, watching the ceremony and gangsters congratulating Doogle. He hesitates stepping forward to shake hands with Doogle, but thinks it's better not to do it right now. Instead he waits for the crowd to leave and when the streets are empty he takes out a piece of paper and starts writing.

Dear Doogle,

Best of luck and wishes with your own family. 

Regards, 

Then he throws it in the mailbox of Doogles HQ.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Doogling In New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL