Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 05:33:08
Page:  1 
SNOWBALL EVENT Sat Feb 24th @ 12 ends Sun Feb 25th @ 12 Started by: Squishy on Feb 23, '24 05:53

Saturday Feb 24th at 12:00, lasting 24h

Here are the details for the Snowball Fight

• You can throw a snowball every 5 seconds.
  • When someone hits you with a snowball it sets your throwing timer to 10 seconds.
  • You must be in the same district as your victim and they must be online. (In the online list.)
  • You gain a new snowball every 5 minutes you are active as well as every time you do a petty or break someone out of jail.
  • Getting hit by a snowball reduces your Warmth by 1% every time. Once you are down to 0% warmth, you cannot throw snowballs or be hit.
  • You can increase your warmth by drinking Grain Alcohol on the Snowball! page. You buy the Grain Alcohol at the drug dealer.
  • There will be a timer for those with the timer toolbar, with adjustable options on the Options - Toolbar page.

As this is not meant to be a seriously competitive event, you get random prizes by throwing snowballs. You can compete for 1 minute or the full 24h, earning prizes along the way. 

The prizes are as follows:

• Cash.
  • Hustle Points.
  • Perks.

During this event, if you get overwhelmed and are unable to retaliate you can either travel to another district/city or have a friend/crew back you up so that you may gain the upper hand. 

And remember, have fun!

*If you have died before the event starts, your existing snowballs will be carried over to your next character*

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Can not wait to shove my balls in everyone's face. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Ball's of snow will be friendly thrown which make us a funny times during 24h weha
Report Post Tip

Don’t eat the yellow snowballs 

Report Post Tip

I'm a learner. WEE

Report Post Tip

Awesome fun man, thanks to yourself and the team for making it possible.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

yeah that was fun ty

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the fun, I sure felt like Elsa in frozen a lot during this, I was so close to singing let it snow.

Report Post Tip

DEFIANCE AGAINT THE DEATHBALL!

@Transitor

Report Post Tip

Thanks for putting on this event. It is my favorite. Sadly, I was unable to participate like I did last time. Speedway next door shut down which gave us a huge boost in business. :P   

Report Post Tip

This was a lot of fun- thank you!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: SNOWBALL EVENT Sat Feb 24th @ 12 ends Sun Feb 25th @ 12
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL