Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:38
Page:  1 
Narcissism spreads to New York Started by: doogle on Nov 27, '11 17:23

It had been a long while since doogle had sat at this window. Earlier in his life, he used to enjoy sitting here watching New Yorkers walk by. Usually in a hurry to get somewhere and always stressed out, it was interesting seeing the “working man” in their natural habitat. Forgetting how much he loved people watching, doogle longed for the free time he once enjoyed.  A bodyguard broke the silence by offering him a drink. Doogle shooed him away without looking up. Fucking bastard.

He drifted deep into his memory and thought back to when Stallion took him into his family. Stallion allowed him to stay as long as he wanted at The Thoroughbreds ‘ HQ, provided he mopped the place every night after the crew left. The room upstairs was where he made his home until he earned enough to get his own place. It was small but it was a place to lay his head. Besides, doogle spent most of his time in the streets and absorbing knowledge from the Made members around him….

“Made,” doogle said aloud to himself. He looked down at the Made Man ring on his finger and admired it. His time in New York had been memorable, but it was just getting started.

All of doogle’s friends had gathered as requested. Mobsters of all ranks and cities were welcome to attend and enjoy the champagne and finger-foods. In the back of the crowd, he saw his old friend Jim Howe had even managed to be here.

Behind the curtain, doogle asked everyone within 10 feet of him if his hair looks okay. An effortlessly handsome fellow, doogle had been waiting for this moment all afternoon. “Ah, Finally!” doogle gasped as BigBlackMan brought him a mirror. “I’ve been waiting all afternoon for this moment,” he said as he looked at himself. “You, doogle, are a sexy bitch.”

All fun and games were quickly put to a halt when Stallion shot doogle a glare. All it took was a slight nod and doogle knew it was time. He stepped in front of the curtain and smiled widely.

“Wow! So many attractive people gathered in one spot! I want to thank each one of you for attending today. Whether you’re here to show your support or get a free buzz, I really appreciate it. I’ll try to keep it short and sweet so we can all get on with our precious lives. I have so much to be thankful for here in New York, from the friends and experiences I’ve collected over the years to the scars and pain suffered that has hardened us all.”

“Today, I will be opening the doors to the newest HQ in New York. The Narcissists will set up shop and continue to build on the legacy of New York and look forward to working with the rest of the crime families around this wonderful country.”

“Enjoy the champagne, and don’t be a stranger!” 

Report Post Tip

Doogle, we're not familiar, but its always good to see someone take a step up the ladder, especially through the traditional route.

Clearly, this is a well-deserved opportunity, and I'm sure you'll make the most of it. Wishing you all the luck you need, and a hearty congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Sweeney sees himself in his bathroom mirror and looks back into his hazel eyes. He leans up, putting his hands onto the sink. He looks down and back up to his own reflection. Standing back up straight he rubs his fingers through his blonde hair and begins to go out to the city. He left his pet frog Mr. Albert home today. And, no skipping at all. Today wasn't a day for shits and giggles. When arriving to his newly bosses speech. He stands there with a close eye squint, like he always do. He leans towards the brick wall beside him. After his speech, he goes up to him. He shakes his hand and begins to speak.

Thank you for accepting in your crew. New York will survive and you'll become a great. You'll see a paycheck later.

He smiles and hops down from the stage. And, begins to go home to feed Mr. Albert.

Report Post Tip

The man pulls out a pocket mirror and checks his hair before going forward, noticing a cow lick he takes out his comb and can of grease. BigBlackMan slicks back his hair and looks up, smiling he extends his hand towards doogle as he steps up to the podium...

Today ladies an gentlemen I am here to witness one of the most dedicated members I have seen in a family in a long time. We all knew this time would be coming doogle, you deserve this step as you and I are already aware. I mean who wouldn't want a couple of sexy bastids helping out the empire state? As we make New York a better place than it already is, I know we will have a great journey my friend.

BigBlackMan raises his "I'm the best" cup as proposes a toast...

To New York!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Narcissism spreads to New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL