Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:35:52
Page:  1 
A Lost Cause Started by: Stringer-Bell on Nov 27, '11 20:37

Stringer woke up to a loud ringing in his bed and answered the phone

Hey Stringer the boss needs you to do some things around town.

Stringer gets angry and starts yelling at the voice

Man Im not going anywhere FUCK IT! tell em to get some gorilla to do dat shit I aint going no where

Stringer hangs up the phone Stringer finds his gun and aims it at his head

He pulls the Triger

Report Post Tip

Meh,

You were an associate. Your job was to basically run the errands your boss told you to do.

Oh well, you won't be missed.

What was your name again?

Report Post Tip

Awesome.

Jonizzel, I just have one question for you though; why did you break into this guys home and walk over to his dead body just to school him on the ettiquete of being a mafioso? and why am I naked and standing beside you?

Report Post Tip

you have too start somewhere Stringer-Bell no enthusiasm there you wouldnt have got far anyway.

Consulting your boss would have been better thing to do if you had a decent bone in you,i doubt she is a bad leader but idiot remarks here in the streets doesnt bide well for anyone's confidence.Im thinking six feet under is probably best for you

Report Post Tip

I did not break in to his home to school him Vehement, I was breaking in to his home to steal his stereo. I'd have just went for the hubcaps but he didn't seem to own a car. I don't know why you're naked though but I do know you need to invest in one of those Swedish Penis Enlargment machines.

Report Post Tip

Moving through the ranks at stages you will do things you dont like to do and as you rank further will things you never thought you would or could do.  It is part of what makes us stronger, respected or feared and smarter on how this world of ours works.  I wish your next of kin to learn from your experience and unfortunate end.

Report Post Tip

Ah! Don't get blood on me!

Report Post Tip

5-0 walks in and grabs the 22 revolver laying next to the body

Mine!

runs away

Report Post Tip

Suicide is a lost cause mate, I wish there was some kind of suicide hotline where we could be able to talk people out of ending their lives. An explanation such as this is quite odd to be honest.

Suicide is the worst way to leave this thing of ours. There are soo many better options regardless of the reasons you are trying to leave the world you should at least consider taking a vacation to cool down and re think your options ...

Report Post Tip

You will be missed Stringer. You were a great asset to our family and it is quite a shame that you took this route, it really is. You had many great qualities but pride is what kept you from succeeding. This is shown by asking your friend on the other line to get one of the gorillas to run the errand and this is captalized in the moment you took the gun to your head and pulled the trigger.

SINGER lays a rose on the crime scene where the outlined chalk lies in the area Stringer had died.

I will surely miss seeing your face in the bar young brother.

Report Post Tip

*Cast walks in cleans his wallet and grabs the connect number from his notebook*

Report Post Tip

Tito walks in and realizes the usual valuables have already been stolen.  He smashes open the wall and begins to steal the copper wiring and pipes.

Report Post Tip

Ashes shows up at Stringer's apartment after being told his member had committed suicide and left a note for all to see. After reading it several times he can make no sense of it.

The truth is that I never asked him to do anything. After I welcome new members into the crew, I expect them to come to me and show me there are willing and available to do things for the crew. In reality this guy did nothing for the crew, he didn't even have the experience to be considered for Made Man so he wasn't even being held back... This was just an uncalled for tantrum.

Report Post Tip

Witnessing his first suicide on the streets Sinfest shudders and trys to not step on any of the blood

Man I swear sucides are alot messier then you would think they were

Sinfest shakes his head sadly when he sees the cold corpse but hearing sirens in the background Sinfest knows its time to get the hell out of dodge and hails a taxi

Report Post Tip

You should'nt have to explain yourself Ashes for one idiot, Nobody doubts you as a good leader one attention seeking guy came to the street kicking and screaming for nothing.If anything this is less baggage for you it gets all the hopeless folks out the family so you and you peers can move forward without carrying these burdens around

Report Post Tip

I appreciate your kind words, Raffa. I'm not sure if I was trying to clear my name, I think it was more of a surprise than anything.

Yes, I wanted to expose the lies, but not to explain myself, but I'm sure I'm not perfect and I could be exposed for some of my flaws, but I just hate lies.

I also hate suicides, so there's also that...

Report Post Tip

This world will never get rid of people like that, we can just be better than them i guess, we all got our flaws but thats what makes us eh

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Lost Cause
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL