Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:23:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
$80m Prize Money: Review Systematic Immolationof Thou Started by: TaptGutt on Feb 26, '24 11:56

TommyVitale I count three submissions so far, all of which should be commended for their bravery of entering a competition of this kind, ran by a scoundrel of this kind, giving out money of this kind (rumoured to be blood money).

Though of course I am personally at a lesser risk due to having entered on behalf of an already dead person. The sacrifice was already made there. My blood has no value.

To whoever is listening with ill intentions, please do not let these be my last words.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Seems to me everyone wants to ruin a good thing and puff out their chest and argue about a bunch of stupid shit

Such a shame and maybe why the only thing in the streets is a bunch of newspapers littering the gutters now a days 

Congratulations to the winners anyways and those who did participate so far
Report Post Tip
Well, I can’t speak for everyone who came out here and made unsupported allegations, but you are right Godfather Sylence. Speaking for myself I apologize to TommyVitale. Congrats on yet ANOTHER victory. I am merely envious of your successes and it got the best of me. Now, will I probably still write an article about this anyway though? Yes I probably will. Sensationalism is my bread and butter. But apologies nonetheless.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $600,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: $80m Prize Money: Review Systematic Immolationof Thou
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL