Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:44
Page:  1 
Gang What? *BANG* Started by: MidpoinT on Nov 28, '11 07:05

The evening was coming to an end… there were girls and their clothing laying everywhere he tried to step. Empty bottles of whiskey, vodka, and other liquor scattered the floor, not to mention the thick cloud of smoke that made you almost want to duck below it just to breathe some kind of fresh air.

MidpoinT tosses the jacket of one of his so-called bodyguards on to their body as they lie drooling and snoring on the floor. There are only a handful of them that could hold their liquor and were still coherent. He slowly heads towards the window, just to take a look outside to make sure nothing was going on. He sees a small group of little greasers and chuckles to himself as he turns and heads into the kitchen. Only the brave few still managed to play cards, smoke, and best of all drink. As he pulls up another chair to the table to observe the card game since, well, there is not much else to do, MidpoinT pours a double shot of whiskey in a cup and braces himself for the burn. "Ahhh I love the liquor that can almost bring a tear to your eye" he says to himself, making the guards around him chuckle as if what he had said was funny.

Hours seem to pass by, yet it had only been 45 minutes. The game was still going and the thick cloud of smoke that had been lingering around has only gotten thicker. As MidpoinT sits there, he starts to get a strange itch… a tick almost, that something was out of place or wrong. Just as the thought crossed his mind he hears the window from the little flower shop below his apartment shatter.  

Running to the window he yells to his guards. "It's those little greaser punks! They just fucked with the wrong place. Get strapped… but no bullets, they aren’t worth the heat it will bring. Ok, now I need you 4 down stairs out the front, you two go out the back. Make sure it's clear, and then meet up with us out front to get some ass-kicking in."

As they rush out their assigned doors, MidpoinT remembers the brass knuckles he left behind the counter for occasions just like this. He runs over and grabs them, slipping them on to his hand before glancing at the drawer where he keeps his gun. "No… I shouldn’t… just to be safe I guess." Opening the drawer, he pulls out his snub nose and tucks it into his pocket, running out to join in the activities. Impressed, MidpoinT sees that the little greasers were still standing… a few at least. He runs up with his knuckles and blind sides one, putting him out for the count. The other ones were then quickly dealt with. 

MidpoinT yells, "WAKE THEM UP! NOW! I want to know who the head of this pathetic group is." The guards begin to slap the ones that seem to have any life in them, waking one up and dragging him over to MidpoinT’s feet. Glaring down at him, he says "So who is it? Speak up... I don't want to hurt you, but look what you did to this beautiful flower shop… I'm hoping this wasn't intentional because you have no right trying to bring a fight to me. We watch out for one another around here.” 

A bloody greaser begins to mumble, attempting to lift himself up. MidpoinT nods and two of his guards lift the man to his feet. "So what do you have to say for yourself?" he sneers. The greaser lifts his head and glares back before spitting blood in MidpoinT's face. He chuckles as reaches in his pocket and pulls out a rag to wipe his face off.

"Heh, I like that… you got a little heart in you kid, too bad for you heart just isn’t enough. You’re lucky I am in a good mood at the moment and am going to let you all drag your asses down that alley and home to sulk." Just as MidpoinT turns to walk away the greaser opens his mouth. "Fuck you! This is going to be our territory soon, so watch your back. We are the new gang in town, and we are taking over." 

MidpoinT stops in his tracks, "Is that so?” Making eye contact with his bodyguard standing behind the thug, he says “Lift him up… I want him eye level with me.”Returning his hardened gaze to the greaser, he spits out “You have no clue what you have just done, you have caused your own end." Just as he finishes his sentence MidpoinT's face flashes pure disgust. Reaching in his pocket and pulling out his snub nose he smacks the greaser with it. Enraged he screams. "GANG WHAT?" A shot goes off and with perfect precision enters between the greaser’s eyes, the back of his head exploding across the ground. Rain starts to fall, the shower picking up speed quickly, which is nice as it washes away the blood into the gutter. MidpoinT wipes the snub nose with his sleeve and hands it to a guard telling him to get rid of it.

As sirens start to sound in the distance, MidpoinT signals to his guards to exit the area. He calmly walks down an alley and to the back fire escape of his building, making sure no one is following or has seen him. He climbs through the window of his apartment, grinning as he is reminded of the women still lying around, and the unconscious guards that had passed out.

Walking into his bedroom he pulls out a metal trash can and puts it into the bathtub in the adjoining bathroom. He pulls off his jacket and shirt, splattered with a few drops of blood, and tosses them in. Pouring fluid in, he strikes a match and tosses it in, standing back and watching it burn. After a few minutes he opens the window, puts out the fire and starts the shower. Chuckling to himself, he realizes you can’t even tell there was a fire because of all the smoke going on throughout the night.

After cleaning up, he sits down at the table and grabs the bottle of whiskey, taking a big swig he wonders why it had to end like that. MidpoinT says to himself. "It is a shame… the kid had some potential, but I can't let that kind of disrespect slide. Everyone would come after me." He chugs on the bottle for a few seconds and puts it down, reaching in his pocket he pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He leans back on his chair takes a big drag of his cigarette and watches the smoke swirl as he exhales.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

So nice!!! lol!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Gang What? *BANG*
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL