Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:51
Page:  1 
Las Vegas: Yet another changing of the guard Started by: Funtcase on Nov 28, '11 09:44

FuntCase wakes up rubbing his eyes. The alarm clock is screetching behind him. It has been for 35 minutes but nothing was going to disturb this sleep. He slowly gains his bearings and, yawning, turns to see the time.

FUCK! Far too late. Ive gotta get up!

He leaps out of bed and proceeds to start his day. An hour later he is on the streets of Las Vegas hunting for a soap box to stand on. There wasnt any so instead he makes do with an empty crate of apples from a market stool. He jumps onto it and coughs loudly

Ladies and Gentlemen. I would like to welcome you to a New Las Vegas.... Again. I think im the 8th leader to set up his shop in the city of sin now but this time things are going to be a little bit different. There is no paranoia for one. Creep who I have worked with since day one will be staying with me as will a number of new leaders who will be joining me in the next few days. With this unity I hope we can make a city out of Las Vegas once more for the longterm rather than the week!

Funtcase pauses as the crowd all laugh at 'unity'

Yes yes I know how silly that sounds after watching the last bunch promise the same thing then turning their guns on each other within 24 hours. However, I will do my utmost to be as united as possible. I also promise to keep the doors of Las Vegas open for any and all that choose to take the plunge. No one should fear getting shot on entry here! The Godfather Council has stated the competition runs untill someone claims Godfather of Las Vegas. Im not under any illusions. Thats a long time away and I cant verywell hold this city untill then! We will, however, have regular meetings between the leadership in Las Vegas to decide if the leaders are doing well for the city. If they are holding up the reputation I want to keep in tact for this beautiful city. LV has always had a soft spot in my heart and I would hate to see some tearaway ruin that and ruin what me and some other dedicated leaders are trying to acheive. Hence why the late Sgt_Slaughter couldnt continue his legacy here.

All being said I am very much looking forward to working with some like minded people here and the other leaders of the world. Wish me luck!

Report Post Tip

Oh. Just a quick sidenote before the inevitable accusations come flying in at me....NO I dont work for New Orleans, Philly or anyone else! I am a resident of Las Vegas and I work for myself!

Report Post Tip

I wish you luck in Las Vegas i hope to see you prosper!

THE_SINGER highfives funtcase and walks down the street to a cafe.

Report Post Tip

Funtcase, I think I'd like to wish both you and Creep an especially strong dose of luck in this revived commitment to Las Vegas.

As you say, you are under no illusions; I think at this point, that is probably the best path to tow. Unfortunately, you are surrounded by scepticism and that will be your biggest obstacle. It isn't insurmountable, but I don't imagine for one second that it will be easy, not by any stretch. The only cure for such a problem is time, and to date we have seen nobody in Las Vegas afforded much of this. I can only hope that this changes for the new leadership of Las Vegas, and that the priority is to work towards a degree of stability before the concern of the Godfather title makes an appearance on any meeting agendas. As you say, that is something which is far, far down the line - it is essential to focus on survival, first and foremost.

With that, please accept my warmest wishes for all concerned. Maybe, just maybe, this time those in Las Vegas will be content to hold the collective title of ''The Men Who Rebuilt Sin City'' rather than getting roped into power struggles that echo across the entire country.

Report Post Tip

Some sound advice. There Lola thanks for your words of encouragement :)

Report Post Tip

Best of luck mate, that is no easy task.

Report Post Tip

I can imagine that the blessing everyone is waiting for is from me.

FuntCase, I'm happy to wish you all the best in Las Vegas - a city that has, more than most, rattled to the sound of gunfire.

Report Post Tip

Richard I am so releived. Your blessing is what Ive been waiting for all day and now that its finaly here I feel refreshed and ready. I know now with you over my shoulder nothing can stop Las Vegas from success! Thanks Chum!

Report Post Tip

"Let's not forget good ol' Creepy!"

Report Post Tip

*walking to the airport, stops and listens to the guy on the crate*

Looks like LV is having a good day after all.

*Smiles and enters the airport departing away*

Report Post Tip

Stu smiles at his good friend Funtcase and nods respectfully, walking up next to him to survey the crowd. Other than an egocentric RK, he saw nothing out of the norm, which pleased him. Vegas had been a bloodbath as of late, and the quiet was a welcome break for Stu. Turning to Castro, he smiles,

Hopefully with many more of them to come Castro. We here truly believe unity and communication are key to success, so expect to see a lot of us!

Stu grins even bigger than before and turns to Funtcase,

And another congratulations to you, sir! It's safe to say that not only I, but Creep as well, are both very pleased to have you here with us for this journey.

Report Post Tip

i wish you and creep the best of luck, when i first came to these shores Sgt.slaughter recruited me and was at war with you. But you won and by the loooks of it is doing a good job with Funtcase so goodluck

Report Post Tip

My father never turned his gun on the other's they died at the hands of officer's.And peace Good luck.Im sure you'll need it.It's good to see you at the top!How long will you make it the world may never know?

Report Post Tip

Sinfest passing by decides to chime in even though he doesnt seem to do this often. He goes to speak but decides to listen to others before he makes his spiel. Well man I wish you the best of luck and hope that you and Creep make vegas prosperous. Good luck and hope you both will continue to trust eachother

Report Post Tip

The night was dark but the skies were lit up so star glancing was out of the picture, yet getting money was always the main objective anyways so it didn't really matter to Edwaldo much. A dark cloud of smoke blows by the atmosphere as Edwaldo strolled through the park, enjoying the quiet moment while it lasted. Bloodshed and bodies were spilled for weeks but the calm seem to finally have approached. Edwaldo, of course lost his father in the bloodshed but it was to a good cause, growing up with the influence of mobster blood gave Edlwado the strenght to take in the disturbing news and move foward. Although he didn't know how but knew one thing, he needed to do the one thing his father forgot to do; voice his opinion. 

" This man speaks the truth, and I can't stop applauding for some odd reason. " Edlwado said to Charles before waving his hands up in the air and nodding his head. He knew this was a good moment, so he had to stand proud with the fellowship in Las Vegas. The city of sin is really earned its title, but Edwaldo and his family hope they can shape and foarm this city to actually stand tall like the others that surround this country. " You speak the truth my friend, and yes the world has been hearing about a lot of rampage these past weeks. As Funtcase said, I also am here to back this up and try to do my best to help this community in Las Vegas. The Sin City will not be known for trigger happy folks, that go against their own instead of growing anymore. As a Journeymen I will put my heart and soul in this. " 

Edwaldo felt like all eyes were starring at him and he felt nervous, he didn't know this day would come so fast yet he knew it had to be done. He knew he had to get his shit together and find connection through the streets so he hoped his efforts worked. 

Report Post Tip

Been a few days and no one in Vegas has died. Good for the city, bad for our desire for blood and violence

Report Post Tip

" Blood and violence can only go so far before it is determined a dry spout! We need to rebuild and focus on reconstructing the city before anymore blood sheds realm this land again! " 

Morison said to the man who was named Hawk, he seemed to have liked the violence; What mobster didn't? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas: Yet another changing of the guard
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL