Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:57:29
Page:  1 
Good Reads Started by: Jaiden on Feb 28, '24 18:12
Delete if not allowed.

Was wondering if anybody here enjoys reading and uses Good Reads would love to connect with other avid book readers
Report Post Tip

Anything at all by Cliver Barker (apart from Galilee and Sacrament - which both sucked)

Most of Stephen King's stuff.

Almost all of James Herbert's stuff.

Tolkien

To kill a mockingbird

Lord of the flies

George RR Martin

Kafka

George Orwell

Ernest Cline

I could go on all day........

Report Post Tip

JR Wards black dagger brotherhood is pretty dope if you’re into vampire, sexy time, and rap. Lol. The action is A1 too, it’s one of the better vampire series out there.

Report Post Tip

The Road was a very good book. I didn’t pick the best time in my life to read it but it was great. Extremely well written and thoroughly absorbing. It has its difficulties but the narrative is excellently told. Would recommend. 

Report Post Tip
I've always enjoyed the works of Terry Pratchett. Started reading those as a kid as my dad was into them, and found myself hooked. I now also have the complete Disc world series as audio books, several signed copies which I read too, and can't get enough of Feet of Clay.

I'm also a huge fN of Douglas Adam's Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
Report Post Tip

I don't use my goodreads much on PC because its impossible to login for some reason, but I use it on my phone. 

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7193691-jenkoz

I don't write reviews much, but loads of books read but more importantly more than I want to be reading. 

Report Post Tip
Sent you a request, only just started out on it but most of my reads are all Stephen King with the odd Harry Potter stuck in the middle. Stephen king has to be my favourite author, I'm trying to find authors who have a similar writing style as his
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Good Reads
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL