Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 13:10:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Gun stats Started by: SuperRavioli on Feb 29, '24 17:56

What is everybody's gun stat?  Curious to see  what the average is, whose gun is bigger than whose, etc.  Who knows, perhaps the numbers will even show people where they stand and if they need to put in extra work to stay competitive

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Such question never been honestly anserved mine at around 450
Report Post Tip

I have a nerf gun and it shoots so far my neighbors have to get their gutters cleaned. It's summertime sport of mine. 

I have a shot gun and a shot gun. Both 12 gauge shotguns . I have two hand guns. A45 and a 9 mm. The both shot straight. I have a BB gun as well. I like to shoot but my neighbors frown upon it.
Report Post Tip

I got a 16-gauge and an 18-gauge Brad nail gun, as well as one of those heavy-duty roofing nail guns.

Oh, also got a couple a few Dollar Store water guns.

Report Post Tip

I have a staple gun that can hold up to 200 industrial strength staples in its chamber. It's pretty ineffective at a distance of over two feet, but if you can sneak up on someone and have them not see the staple gun, if you're quick enough you can get a couple in their neck before they even know what's going on.

Report Post Tip

I have a 9mm that I love to shoot. Lol. I don’t really have a big gun, but I love the way my 9 feels in my hand and that it’s easy to point and shoot. I hit my target 9 times out of 10 every time.

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately, i don't have a nail gun - I don't have a big enough hit list to warrant buying one unfortunately - but i have a lovely collection of hammers. Do they count for my stats?

Report Post Tip

I've only ever fired a shotgun. I enjoyed it, clay pigeon shooting. Not sure I could shoot people yet, think that might be a bit far. Ha ha ha. Only joking. I'm not going to shoot anyone.

as for real guns, i have fired an FN rifle; an LMG (Bren) a Browning pistol and an anti tank missile launcher ... fortunately only at paper targets (although the anti tank missile was at an old tank, which we hit)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I carry a Glock 9x19 everyday for work, it’s the only one I own these days. I sold all my other guys when I got out of the army a few years ago.

Report Post Tip

Well, my water gun over here is at about 10,000.  I find that it works best to throw it at things.

Report Post Tip

My gun stat is that there are over one billion guns in the world (according to Google). The vast majority of which are in civilian hands. An interesting stat, I’m sure you will agree.

Report Post Tip

I don't want to break everyone's heart here but my gun is at 100 + whatever I killed today which comes to 5. So please please don't make me use this so super duper awesome weapon +5. I will NOT hesitate. 

My propsal instead, let's just go down the pub and watch the footie. Maybe on the way home we can hold hands while skipping and sing kumbaya my lord or row row your boat slowly down stream, merrily merrily merrily .....

Who needs real guns when you have water guns? Those are the best guns. Or you know.. guns of like muscles. Those are the real guns too. Ayep.  As for RL, I dont keep any but my partner keeps a few. Constantly getting upgrades n doing maintenance on them to keep em all clean and shiny. 

Report Post Tip

i don't have a water gun as i am too lazy to keep refilling so i just lounge around by the pool watching everyone shoot eachother. 

Report Post Tip

I once went to a speed shooting tournament. Fired a lot of guns that day, very quickly. I even passed par on a couple courses! Fun hobby but boy it gets expensive.

Report Post Tip

Oh, here and there, I do what I can, shoot what and when I can, but it is never too high as I am too lazy to clean up afterwards and wait for so long in the shadows...

Oh, MR gun? Disregard the one above, I am not talking about real life, I was talking about GTA6. Alas, gun stats are mystery and secret yolo

Report Post Tip

Best thread to get my hustle in on ever.

my gun could pop a gangster. An unsponsored one. Maybe. I don’t know. It would be close.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Gun stats
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL