Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:45:49
Page:  1 
RATTLE (Rat)battle Sat March 2 12:00 24h 48 mini rounds Started by: Squishy on Mar 01, '24 11:11

Starts: Saturday March 2nd, 12:00

Ends: Sunday March 3nd, 12:00

TLDR: 48 mini RAT Competition with participants putting money where their mouth is.

*** TO SIGN UP GO TO: https://mafiareturns.com/war/rattle.php *** 

As of this moment we are not capping things, but our goal is 14ish players per round, we may limit the amount of signups per round depending on circumstances.

Signing up in advance 6 hours or greater before the round makes you eligible to receive the house bonus in that round.  Signing up at the last moment means you are not eligible for the extra house bonus.

RATTLE aka RAT Battle is a new Marksmanship Skill Olympics that allows participants to compete against each other for money.

The 24 time frame is broken down into 48 separate half hour events.  There is a buy-in to compete for that half hour event, winner take all for that round.  (Tie goes to whomever has the most recent wack at the end of the event)

The rounds will sway from very small buy-ins like 100k, all the way to an infrequent but very big-dick-buy-ins in the double digit millions.

For example, lets say round 20:00 to 20:30 has a 500k buy in, and 12 people sign up, that means the winner walks away with 6 million PLUS your original buy-in.  

The rounds are exactly like normal RATs with the additional qualifier of having previously signed up with the buy-in for that time slot.  

By the very nature of the RNG picking half the eligible pool to shoot, it will never have a perfect distribution of wack pools in such a small sample of data.  You may get in 8 pools while your neighbor gets in 9.  So please understand that flipping a coin 30 times won't mean exactly 15 heads and 15 tails.  This is 33% education on proper form to maximize chances, 33% discipline on physical rhythm, and 33% luck that the RNG smiles upon you.  (Sacrifices can be made to curry favor by toasting a drink, blowing smoke, or otherwise a hand gesture of acknowledgement towards the North Star)

(PS - If you are new to RATs, please ask your Crewleader/Uppers/HSL for more info on tips/tricks and how to quickly build your gun with RATs.  Hands down this is one of my favorite features of the game, outside of Vday events.)

Good luck, good hunting, and have a blast!

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $240,000 Tip

Thank you for another fun event and congrats to all of the winners! 

Report Post Tip

I don't think I'd ever done this before and it was super fun. Thank you!

Report Post Tip
Really fun event, kudos 🙏
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Had a great time with the event and it was great to see so many people chatting together. Thank you!

Report Post Tip

I can't say that I thought I'd have as much fun as I did. I wish I cleared my schedule for the whole weekend but whatever. This was a genuinely great event. So many laughs in #Main.

Report Post Tip
Thank you izzy for another great event and your quick response when things went a little south at the start. I realized the activity in main didn't give poor mrdot a chance to speak for the interval of the event, great participation by everyone. Thank you everyone.
Report Post Tip
Thank you Izzy as always you make it fun and chaotic. Seriously thank you for the fun time
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

It was nice to have won something ^_^...

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: RATTLE (Rat)battle Sat March 2 12:00 24h 48 mini rounds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL