Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:00
Page:  1 
Part 2. Associate. Started by: AnthonySalerno on Nov 29, '11 19:36

Anthony awoke in a blurred haze.He tried to look around to see where he was at. Everything was coming back to him now. He remembered walking down the ally. Remembered the thugs. Remembered the beating. At the thought of it, pain shot through his body. Anger surged through him like a mad man. Anthony could hear voices, but could not see who was talking because his eyes were swelled shut. 

" I got to him just in time. If I hadn't of been walking by at that particular moment they would've killed him." one replied. " I fired my gun and they scattered like rats."

Another one said,"He's pretty banged up, but he'll make it."

At the sound of that, I drifted into darkness, sleep took me. I didn't know these people but I had the feeling that I was safe. After what only felt like a few hours of sleep, I awoke again. My body still ached but it wasn't as severe. I attempted to open my eyes and to my surprise, I could see. The room was brightly lit, which gave me the impression that it was around midday. I was laying in a midsized, silk lined bed. I looked around the room I currently occupied, I noticed a huge bookshelf filled with books. There was a table in the center of the room with three chairs surrounding it and empty glasses and beer bottles on top of it. I looked up and noticed a giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Wherever I was at, and whoever lived here obviously wasn't poor. I slowly eased my way out of the bed, pain seared through my ribs and legs. I slowly limped my way over to the oak door on the opposite side of the room. As I opened the door to peek outside to get a better look at where I might be at, I came face to chest with the biggest man I had ever seen. He had to have been seven foot tall and four hundered pounds. He also wore a very nice suit. He glanced down at me with an expressionless face and said,

"come with me"

In a deep voice.

We made our way down a set of stairs lined with red velvet carpet. It was obvious to me that I was in a mansion. We came to a large hall, on each side the whole length of it there were suits of armor that looked as if they belonged in a museum. We reached the end of the hallway and came to a set of huge oak double doors. The giant knocked twice on the door and I heard a voice from the other side say

"Enter"

We walked through the doors and I heard them shut behind me.

"Thank you Franko"  The man behind the desk mumbled.

The giant only grunted.

" My name is Pharol. Welcome to my home. Are you feeling much better today?"

"yes sir" I replied, " A little."

" Well I am surly glad to hear that my friend. You were in bad shape when my men found you."

" I am thankful for your services. sir. To what do I owe you for your kindness?" I said.

The man sat and thought for a moment.

" I could use a man like you working for me.I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse. I would like for to become an associate to our family. Do you accept my offer?"

I stood to shake the mans hand and accept his offer.

"Thank you sir, I will not disappoint you." I replied as I took his hand and kissed his ring.

Report Post Tip

Let me know what you guys think. Advise is always welcome.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Part 2. Associate.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL