Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 10:17:39
Page:  1 
We Lost Another Started by: Teets on Mar 06, '24 16:52

I heard a few days ago that a very good friend of mine and a friend to some of you as well has departed this life. She had a heart of gold and there was nothing she would not do to help anyone. 

Many years ago, Teets met Sneaker. We were rivals in another game. It did not take long before we became alliances and a farce not to be reckoned with. We also became very good friends outside of the gaming world.

A couple years or so down the road she asked me to sign up for MR. We were currently in a massive war. But a war was brewing here, and she needed my help. I was hesitant because we already had our hands full, but I trusted her, so Bugsy Seigle joined Mercury. I had a warm welcome from her good friend Innocence. I can see why Mercury had the upmost respect for her and sorely missed her. I also noticed quickly that toxicity existed here like it did where I met her. Of the many qualities I loved the most about Mercury was her stubbornness. She stood up for what was right and what was wrong. And there have been times where we ended up having disputes. But we always found a way to put it in the past. Toxicity was not our thing. 

When she returned to us this year, she reached out to me. She asked me a couple questions in private. 

She is forever gone from here, but I believe in my heart her spirit exists. With that said rest in peace Chris. I will miss you so so much. We will meet again when my time comes. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

PS If you want the link to pay respect to her shoot me a MM and I will give it to you. 

Report Post Tip

I’m sorry to hear that Teets. She was a feisty lady; a fierce adversary to be respected, if nothing else. Our world will be a duller place without her in it. GRHS.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Such sad news. I had just met Mercury less than a month ago. We spoke only a handful of occassions but I could sense she was a caring person who loved her family and friends.

I am so sorry for those who knew her better and for the loss of one of ours.  May she rest in peace. 

She was indeed a fierce adversary. And that is to be respected. It is what attracted me to her in another game when we first ran into each other. It's no secret how often she was purged. That is the go-to solution to dealing with adversary. She was not into dick or hand holding. Another quality I liked about her. She was fun and funny more times than not. May her spirit look down upon us. 

Che il terreno ti sia lieve e dolorante con gli angeli

Report Post Tip

I haven't talked to her much but we have been in the same crew a few times. This is very sad to hear. May her soul rest in peace.

I've been at a loss for words since I heard the news. My thoughts are with her family. When I first met Mercury, I was still starting out on this game. She helped teach me the ropes and became a real friend to me. We didn't play together much after Innocence's crew, but we stayed in contact. Her kindness and generosity were always genuine. I'll miss her greatly. Rest in peace, Chris.

Jorg you are spot on about her. She has taught and helped so many. Her heart was huge. People also either loved her or hated her in the gaming world. She certainly was a challenge for me when we first met but instead of hating or running from her, I beefed up my game and we went toe to toe. That was fun for both of us. I have so many memorable times. That fun turned into respect and a beautiful friendship. Our talks, debates, and arguments are forever gone. I am hurting so much. It truly pains me to see the poor turnout on paying respect to her. Right, wrong, or indifferent she deserved this entire community's respect.  If you hated her or feared her, she deserved your respect. If you did not know her, she deserved your respect. She had deep pockets too.   

Report Post Tip

I remember that name around the streets for sure and it makes me sad to hear this news

rip :( 

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: We Lost Another
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL