Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 20:26:07
Page:  1 
The Trials of Arthur Started by: SpikeS on Mar 09, '24 20:09

And there was Quotas, a young nubile scrapper gallivanting through the streets when he bumped in to SpikeS. In need of work, Quotas made a quick apology for his ill fallen foot, on SpikeS’ patent leather loafers. SpikeS looked down kindly at Quotas. Quotas asked if there was any work around here, and if there was a prestigious family he could join.

SpikeS smiled at the young Quotas, and said, “Yes, there is work, and a family for you… if you can complete your Trials. I will call you Arthur henceforth.”

Quotas thought for a moment and said, “Yes, sir, I will partake in the journey of the Trials of Arthur.”

And so, Arthur was given some tasks. He was told to go to a pastry shop to get cream puffs for his wife. He was told to fix a hot tub, and make it ready for his wife. He was told to write a poem for his wife. But the most important of his Trials was to go on a journey for his wife’s engagement ring which was lost down a bath drain for a while now. The Journey of the Ring in the Trials of Arthur began, with young Sniffler and Transistor by Quotas’ side. There would be other Trials and side quests along the way... With the completion of each trial, he would earn his rank, but with the Ring, he would gain three, just as his team he brought alongside him to find it.

The first Trial was a tough one for young Arthur, with his face bright and full of hope. He was happy. However, it took young Arthur a week to complete his Trial of the Hot Tub. There were many hurdles in his attempts to get the Hot Tub at the right temperature. Further, it was leaking. The weather was cold and Arthur toiled away at trying to get the Hot Tub just right for his wife. However, after many days, it was finally to her liking. Arthur stood tall and proud of the work he had done, as the Hot Tub bubbled and steamed outside. He was rewarded with his new rank of Made Man, and an Achievement award from DangerClose for his successful completion of his First Trial.

However, there would be more Trials to come, and with more Great Trials, would come even still Greater Rewards…

Report Post Tips: 18 / Total: $1,370,000 Tip

Transistor was there. Tools in hand. He knew pipes very well. He could remove pipes. He could lay a lot of pipe. He was going to help Quotas with part of his Trials. He looked to Quotas and said, “I see you have a drain. I can help you.” Quotas blushed, and said, “Yes, my dude, I will accept your help with my plumbing”

Transistor created a plan to get inside of Quotas’ pipes. He would help him find that Grand Ring. He said there was a gravel catch inside the pipe under the bath. He said that the Ring should be there. He would find them the Way.  

Quotas, gleeful, accepted Transistor’s help in his Trial of the Ring, which would earn him three ranks. He smiled and was bashfully grateful to the help brought to him by his friend, his eyelashes aflutter. Sniffler stood by their side offering his long nose if needed to enter the pipes, Quotas’ everlasting aid, confidant, and well known lover. However, adventure and danger awaited them on their journey ahead…

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Trials of Arthur
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL