Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:54
Page:  1 
Shooting Someone's Crooked FBN Agent Started by: Richard_Kuklinski on Nov 30, '11 15:15

is it like picking their pocket?

Shooting their BG?

Trying to shoot them?

Robbing them of millions?

What has/should/will the GF Council say?

Is this a new form of creating tension amongst the masses?  What say you, the ruling classes?  We need a protocol, get off of your asses! 

Report Post Tip

How would a crew leader react to you shooting his NPM without permission before they were removed from the game?

Also why are you going to take that risk knowing full well FBN's will hunt you down for the next 24 hours, we don't need a protocol ones already been written, its clearly obvious how such a situation would be handled because it already has some precedence.

Report Post Tip

Oh my.. I'm not saying I have a crooked agent in my pocket, but IF I did and IF someone were to shoot or hinder him after I invested MY time and money into him, I do think I would flip my lid.

Report Post Tip

Poetic.

I think it amounts to unwritten etiquette - you don't do it. Simple as. Not cool.

For a start, the person who 'owns' the crooked agent would be mighty ticked off; as Dallas said, they've invested their time and money into it. Plus, it isn't wise unless you're up for waving a red flag to a whole city's worth of bulls. If you've got rubbish defence, you might as well grab a shovel, dig your own grave and jump in.

Report Post Tip

As a youth I used to weep in butcher's shops.

Report Post Tip

I should imagine, it's a bad idea. Even given the current market where these people become a little more economically viable they still cost and awful lot to keep on the pay roll. If they were to be gunned down before the investment could be recovered you can see why this would upset people. Each to their own, but I wouldn't advise it.

Report Post Tip

In my imagination, there is no hesitation.

Report Post Tip

Richard, I actually had some faith in your musical taste prior to that outburst.

Lola walks away shaking her head in derision.

Report Post Tip

You need coolin', woman I ain't foolin'

Report Post Tip

FattyFats pulls out a scrap of paper from his inside pocket

1. All parties wishing to establish a business in the Chicago Business District must first consult GingerRogers.
2. Attacking an Officer from Chicago will be deemed as a direct attack against Chicago.
3. Everyone entering the city of Chicago must Honor the status of Bearderus.
4. Upon entering the city of Chicago must first spit on the plaque of Sexybeast and especically that of the late Grin.
5. All who choose to enter the city of Chicago must follow all of their families rules within this city. Any rule broken will be enforced CH style!

Well, Rule 2 makes it pretty damn clear of what Chicago's stand is on it...

Report Post Tip

I personally feel that its a personal attack on that person and their family if you are to kill these hard working crooked cops. And I am almost 100% sure there would be consequences beside having all the CA's after you. If they dont kill you I am sure someone from the city you attacked or the city you hail from would make sure your fitted for some cement shoes. All in all it would be wise to just leave well enough alone and not mess up your life by making a mistake that could of been avoided 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shooting Someone's Crooked FBN Agent
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL