Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Hands in High Society; Handy Man vs LHM Started by: DionAndTheBelmonts on Nov 30, '11 19:31

That's your first problem.  You're reading when you should be listening.  Had you listened you'd likely hear the blatant sarcasm that I'm sure everyone else heard. 

Report Post Tip

You see the man stick his nose up at Tito and abruptly speak

Excuse me sir, I am perfect in every way. I don't need the likes of you telling me what I do and do not need to do, thank you very much.

The man takes his mirror out and checks his hair and continues with his conversation

Secondly, I was merely asking if I was reading it correctly, if he had meant it the I was taking it. Just because someone is confronting someone on a comment of theirs and the meaning behind it doesn't mean you have to throw your hands up and call it blatant sarcasm. There was no BLATANT sarcasm, a few dots do not suffice for blatant sarcasm, I know the bloodline of TimThomas and we are friends. It still doesn't constitute the fact that I asked him if that was what he meant.

So you can kindly go away

Report Post Tip

It seems like it was sarcasm is all, lets not get all frenzied over nothing i can see why your frustrated it would be good if we all knew the truth but it seems the person behind it all suicided...eeeek

Report Post Tip

For God's sake, can't we just let go of this?  It was a tragic mistake - and a Kuklinski lies dead.

Reply by: DionAndTheBelmonts at Nov 30, '11 20

Lol are you serious? I actually can't believe you even have the audicity to cal yourself pro's. You Idiots make me laugh I don't understand why you think any amount of your blood money will replace the life of one of our own new yorker's. You must not understand how we really work here or atleast the way things used to be all I can say from my past expriences is an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.

DeathRipper stands next to BigBlackMan

just an an FYI from an actual former assasin don't quit your day job boys your not really cut out for that line of work. 

Report Post Tip

A Kuklinski goes Kuku, not a real shocker there, I think if anyone should be scolded for this it should be the one that took Kuklinski in as a family member, hes known only for causing trouble and breaking  the rules and he gets my vote to be banned from this thing of ours formally or informally the man cannot be trusted and he has worked hard to lose all respect his blood line once, if ever, held.

Report Post Tip

Deathripper lets not turn this into a slagging match 

Report Post Tip

In a nutshell, to recap boys and girls,

Regardless of the story laid out here(weak at best), there was no accidental shooting... KuKu was insecure about High's dashing good looks, and regardless of city or family, he wanted to end that... So he saw the famed name, though t'was really his father who sullied the good name of KuKu's father's father's father, and upon seeing the legend, shot at him.

Once again KuKu Kachoo and his band of merry simpletons(he has no real friends, they is invisible), tried to change the world by taking sexy back, and once again KuKu Kachoo got screwed. You can never take sexy back. The line of High_Society, forever outshine the KuKu cone of shame!

Report Post Tip

Just stating my point of view

Report Post Tip

I was just going to leave this one alone, but I got a brilliant idea, one that I forgot I could now do... The line of Kuklinski is now banned from joining Vegas.

Report Post Tip

i know as well as you what the majority of people roaming the street are but i keep it too myself but thats my choice

Report Post Tip

Wait wait wait.

I enjoyed it mate. Very good. Very funny. 10/10.

I'm not having you are being all that serious.

Report Post Tip

Now Now pasianos... chill out, no point in distracting from my ever so witty put down of the KuKu BirdBrain.

The BigBlack one and I know exactly what was said and what was behind the eclipse (...).

Carry on, there are many more 7-11's waiting to be taken to the cleaners.

Report Post Tip

The Plumbers were cooler.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hands in High Society; Handy Man vs LHM
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL