Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:46
Page:  1 
Competition Started by: ShooterMcGavin on Dec 01, '11 13:13

Which city is more terrified of being wiped off the map?

The mute, incompetant, led-by-a-phantom, non entities in SL

OR

The visciously inept, -48 killing, biggest-ever-joke-of-a-city-head, laughed-at-publicly oddballs in Philly?

$24,000 for the most original response.

Report Post Tip

SINGER puts his mucky fingers in the air!

DONT YOU DARE STOP DANCING NOW SHOOTERMCGAVIN

Report Post Tip

Giggety giggety

Report Post Tip

what an absolute idiot shooter please put a gun too your head and....you know the script

Report Post Tip

Yeeeeaaahhhh but try not to get any blood on my shoes just had them polished

Report Post Tip

Hound steps forward waging his tail with excitement

OH I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

Without a doubt that would be the city of SL. I know from personal experience that our phantom leader drops his trousers daily and gives himself to JesseJames like the women you speak of Shooter. In fact it is the only reason we live today.

Okay okay I wont lie, I too have given myself to the Godfather of CH. I mean there are days our phantom leader is just to sore from the night before. I must say we are not proud of any of this but hell we are just so paralyzed that the Godfather Council will feel we are running a muck.

Thank you for bringing this to light sir. You are without a doubt one of the classiest mafioso on our shores. Now I can only wait to see if I am going to be $24,000 richer so I can give it to the Godfather Council in return for another day in this world.

Hound scurries of to handle his obligations so he can be sure SL will make it another day

Report Post Tip

yeah hounds right, we've all taken one for the team it hurts alot but needs must and all shooter is just full of dat wisdom haaaaaaa

Report Post Tip

SuperX shakes his head

My god Hound you know that was supposed to stay behind close doors man. Now the world knows the truth, how will anyone look at us the same. Oh well I guess it had to come to the forefront eventually, it is what it is.

By the way Hound was it my day or yours to get the cream?

Report Post Tip

Slab stares lustily at SuperX and taps his watch

I hear rumours from certain sources that you've been given to The Foundation as a plaything. It's the only way to appease the mighty dictator JesseJames. I will be requiring the usual five part servicing that you are famous for. I would also like someone from SL to nip out to the shops and grab me some cigarettes and a pair of size eleven strapless heels.

Slab totters away clumsily, swearing at the fact he broke a heel during last nights battle

Report Post Tip

"Get me smokes and heels." This won't be that bad, my father did that for Godmother Worley on a number of occassions. Who would've thought household chores and prostitution could keep a city alive. I thought it was just the cost of being a GodFather Crew member.

WhereWasI runs to get the smokes and heels.

Report Post Tip

I could only imagine what city Shooter's father hailed from ...

Unfortunately speaking in the streets with such boldness usually ends in the ever so anti-climactic suicide ...

But who knows this person may yet live to be the rogue to take out the so called "incompitent" cities ... NOT!

I'll be looking for you in the obits mate!

Report Post Tip

nice to see some life from the st louis bunch today

Report Post Tip

Salvatore, looks around the crowd to see the Godfather of St. Louis and his boss arguing about who's turn it was to ermm.. *cough* do what's necessary for St. Louis to stay alive.

To be honest, I don't know much about Philly. What you said might be true it could also may well be false. I have no right to talk about the affairs of Philly. But as for St. Louis. I think it's time to reveal the cape on who the real masked phantom is. 

Salvatore, turns around. Begins, tugging on his face and surely it began to peel off. And there. There was a new face. The real face of St. Louis. The real leader of St. Louis. Who was ofcourse the masked phantom.

Salvatore, woke up with a sudden burst. Feeling his face and making sure that it was his real one. 

Oh thank god. What a fucked up dream. 

Report Post Tip

Zetsu stares at Shooter weirdly

You eat shit for breakfast?

Zetsu laughs and gets on with what he was doing before...

Report Post Tip

"led by a phantom" "non entities" Wow you make SL sound so Mystical! :D

Acid travels to SL to see this Mystical magic land

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL