Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:19
Page:  1 
The Legion Hits The Streets Started by: Jesper on Dec 02, '11 02:18

After a long cup of coffee with LottaBEsson it was that time,Jesper shook LottaBEsson's hand."Thank you boss.You are letting me keep a promise I made to my father,he wished and dreamed one day for one of his sons to rise to the occasion and bring honour  the family name.From his father and his fathers father and so on told stories and passed journals on to each son.I have learned a great amount and I can't say thank you enough for this opportunity."

As they parted ways Jesper and The_Bearjew got in the old Buick Fordor.They drove off and then arrived at a popular coffee shop where a lot of the neighboring mafioso families gathered.Jesper and BearJew got out of the car and after entering the shop they ordered a couple coffees.Jesper announced he had some news.

"Sorry to bother you all but I have some great news,I will be setting up in Las Vegas.I know this is not a easy step,but I am up for the challenge.My families bloodline has ties to Las Vegas it is not new grounds for me.I Believe we have a great foundation to start with here in Las Vegas and I am excited to work with Creep,FuntCase and Hypno.I Made a promise to my father I would bring honour our bloodline and that is what I will do.I have read many journals from Great grandfathers and further back in my family.My bloodline has many people to thank for becoming who I am today.

Pulls out a piece of paper.

"Every day I look at some of these great names my previous ancestors have worked with and admire their hard work."

OptimusPrime, SoulTaker, Flash-Fire, Raptor, Jim-Levenstein, Grubby, The_Dean, DavyJones, Chade,  Jade, Striphe, Iota, Avon-Barksdale, Bjorn, Bruiser, GTL, DeathKnight, Scarin, Sho, Nikki and many many more.

I thank you for your time, the doors for The Legion Of Chaos are now open.I should be buying into a restaurant deal in the business district.Drinks will be free on opening night for all of you.Hopefully it will spark the business district here in these hard times.

Jesper then sits down and enjoys a coffee with his fellow friends.

Report Post Tip

Congrats. I wish only good things for your new found family.

Report Post Tip

It's great to see your bloodline get this opportunity Jesper.  Many of your ancestors worked with mine and all my journals speak very highly of your work ethic and attitude, so I for one look forward to seeing you flourish in the sin city.

I hope now we can see some stability in Las Vegas and all of us get back what's important..  MONEY!

Report Post Tip

Thank you for your kind words Anthony,And Zakk our blood lines go way back.My fathers loved working with you and for you to give me some congratulations it means a lot.Thank you

Report Post Tip

THE_SINGER approaches Jesper.

You know brother if i had enough money i would give you a present on reaching this. I really do wish you the best of luck you are a great guy with a whole lot of potential. Enjoy your moment brother.

Report Post Tip

THE_SINGER approaches Jesper.

You know brother if i had enough money i would give you a present on reaching this. I really do wish you the best of luck you are a great guy with a whole lot of potential. Enjoy your moment brother.

Report Post Tip

Making his way to all the commotion Serj finds his old friend sipping coffee. Jesper gets up and shakes his hand.

Congratulations my old friend! This has been a long time coming for you. For years I have worked with you in this business. My father and his father before him have worked with your ancestors many times and only speak highly of them.

I cannot think of anyone more deserving of this honour then you. Enjoy it my friend!

Report Post Tip

Wacktard pulls up in his gleaming black convertible Peugeot 302, he exits the car and approaches Jesper.

Congratulations Jesper, I wish you the best of luck in these unstable times.

Wacktard hands Jesper a wooden box containing some of the finest Cuban cigars.

Report Post Tip

Jesper, some of the names you cited are of extraordinary people. Many of these folks didn't make a name for themselves in comfortable and stable times, but often emerged and blossomed out of conflict and turbid tides our Thing has to offer. I hope you take inspiration in this truth and take to heart the lessons that their stories have to offer. Congratulations and good luck.

Report Post Tip

GTL's rises from his lawn chair where he had been perfecting his tan upon hearing his names mentionned.

Jesper our families go way back and I know the things you are capable of.   Las Vegas has so far proved rather poinsonous to most of the families who have set up there but I know you are more then capable of starting up and building a strong successful family.   I truly want to see you succeed....   SO DONT FUCK UP!!!

Report Post Tip

After her partner (unlucky) crime (Salvatore) told her about the screaming and shouting at the streets, she hurriedly sipped her frappuccino and walks toward the onlookers. She listens well on the announcement of Jesper and smile before she said anything

Congratulations Jesper...I would say it's about time for you to shine and have a family of your own. Things you learned , heard and will learn in the future will make you a better leader and will see this thing of ours in a very very different angle .

Goodluck and best wishes to you old friend.

Report Post Tip

After listening to so many congratulations Jesper thanks all his close friends.

"Thank you Serj ,Singer,Africanus,Wacktard,GymTanLaundry and Catty .Your words are all very kind and mean a lot for me.Let us all celebrate for drinks shall we!"

Report Post Tip

Well done Jesper my father only talked to you on few occassions but he told me of the pleasant man you are and i congratulate you on his and my behalf 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jesper, my great grandmother would have been very proud.  All the best to you for success in this venture.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Legion Hits The Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL