Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:44
Page:  1 
What do you expect? Started by: Pharol on Dec 02, '11 05:51

Pharol steps out of his hot new car, and stands up, holding a large umbrella over his head. "The rain keeps getting worse, boss," says a bodyguard. "You're right. Looks like we might as well get used to trenchfoot." Pharol walks down the street as if to approach the masses. This was his first time giving a speech since he bought his HQ, so it was a little nerve-racking. He shrugged it off.

Good evening, everyone.

Immediately, as if someone were waiting to pounce, shouts are heard from the crowds. "Philly sucks!" "You can't lead a city, you can barely tie your shoes!" Pharol looks down at his shoes, and realizes he had, in fact, begun his speech with his shoes untied. He hands the umbrella to his bodyguard and kneels to tie his shoe. Upon standing, he pulls out his pistol and fires a shot into the kid's chest. He drops to the ground, and the shouting stops. Under his breath, he mutters "Hadn't even started talking yet and they're jumping me with shit," to his bodyguard. He shrugs.

Look, people. I'm not here to argue with anyone. I'm not here to address the issues that have plagued Philly for weeks. By now, I really don't care if you agree or disagree with our actions, or forgive our mistakes. They're long gone. We have learned from them and forgotten them, you should do the same.

Pharol turns to his bodyguard again, who shrugs... again.

Now; the point I came here to make. What do you expect from Philadelphia? I can't really tell you what's in store for Philly. But with every ounce of my being, I intend to turn my beloved Philly into a thriving, money-making powerhouse. With that, I'd like to make a few statements concerning what you can expect from me, both as a leader, and as a man.

Pharol starts to see bored faces and discontented audience members.

As a leader, I will protect each and every one of my men to the best of my ability; verbally and physically. I will assist and guide each of them to reach whatever dreams or aspirations they have when they walk into my HQ. With a strong will and me as their boss; they will realize their potential. Some already are. I will not fail to support any of my members in their endeavors, so long as they do not go against the code of my beloved Philly.

As a man, I will work hard for my city. I will not vacate these Streets until life has vacated my body. I will defend and support my city and its inhabitants. I will die alongside the friends I have in Philly.

Pharol looks at his watch and takes a deep breath.

And I will never betray the four pillars that my family is founded on. Sangue - Blood is thicker than water; and always will be. Onore - Honorable in every circumstance, even to the worst of my enemies. Famiglia - My family consists of some of the greatest men I've ever met; absolutely worth the commitment. Last, but sure as hell not least, Omerta; family business is family business. The Sindicato Di Forza doesn't do interviews; unless of course, you want to know about how SuperDuke's underwear keeps ending up on the front lawn of my HQ. Then you're welcome to sleuth around.

With all that in mind; what should people expect from you?

Report Post Tip

Before I died and recently got resurrected by black magic, damn devil worshiping hoodlums, I was a hand of the great city of Philly, and at that time it was just as hard to get that city going, it was a mix of lack of active members or the ones that were just not being able to get away from the priorities of the so called "real life" too many nutters also the change of leaders every two weeks never helped tends to complicate things...My heart never left philly it is a great city and with enough work it can turn into a thriving city with the right kind of leadership, and I hope your the answer Pharol, even though I'm not there, I feel like some of my work in the past is unanswered and I want to see the city rise to the top, Good luck Pharol I'm pulling for you! You seem just as dedicated as I once was.

Caboose pulls some maggots out of his ear and walks to the plastic surgery clinic to get some "repairs".

Report Post Tip

Sasdin notices the hostility towards his boss and walks up standing at the opposite side of Pharol's bodyguard, then smiles nodding at him.

"Looked like you might need some more muscle boss, go ahead and say your piece, you got my support."

After the speech is given he leans over and whispers to Pharol.

"Hey, good job boss, crowd doesn't like us much, sounds more like a challenge saying we can't do it. I'll back you here, you've got lots of good people at your side ready and willing to do what need to be done."

Sasdin nods his head and acknowledges the rest of Sindicato Di Forza located throughout the crowd supporting their boss, then pats Pharol on the back and blends back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Anthony was standing in the crowd on this day; the day his beloved CL gave his speech. After Pharol finished, Anthony made his way  through the crowd and stood beside his boss stating:

"Im with you til the bitter end sir, as long as I hold breathe in my lungs, I will fight for you and the city of Philly. No matter what other people say; Haters make you famous."

Report Post Tip

Sliding in from the left Mr. LC stops and looks around shocked that noone is applauding. He walks up to Pharol shakes his hand, smile and says

"You had me at Family Boss"

Report Post Tip

I was a hand of the great city of Philly

He was a limp hand at that. He once loaded his gun with crayons because he liked the colours. With Caboose back in the fold i'll be sure to say a prayer for Philly.

Report Post Tip

Tucker did it...

Report Post Tip

Almost forgot, you still owe me a muffin Cab.

Report Post Tip

Hands JaxTeller- a Muffin with Vanilla frosting and Cherry frosting spelling out "You mad bro?"

Haha couldn't resist again again :P

Report Post Tip

My dear Pharol,

Those pillars Omerta, Onore, Sangue e Famiglia provide an excellent foundation and framework for any mafioso, but dear Pharol - not to fladder you or make you blush, your not just any mafioso. Your very passionate and driven, with the right resources there is no doubt your going places. Make your family proud, make your city proud and be an example to rest of Our Thing. 

That's what I expect and I know you won't disappoint.

Report Post Tip

MellowHype was taking a smoke of his cig as he was walking down the streets to find the new message that his boss and friend Pharol was speaking on this fine day. As he leans across a brick wall and starts to pay attention of his speech. He notice that someone in the mist of the crowd said, "Philly sucks." MellowHype shaked his head and look back to his Bodyguard and he did what Pharol's bodyguard did. Just shrugged. At every pause break of Pharol speach, he takes a quick drag. At the end of it. He thought of what Philly can bring. He comes up to his boss. Pharol. He shakes his hand and puts in a paycheck of the day.

Philly will be great as it once was. That's a promise of course.

MellowHype slaps his hand into a handshake then begins walking away with his bodyguard. No dropkicks today....not now.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What do you expect?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL