Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:15:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Bank Withdrawl Started by: JimmySilver on Mar 24, '24 23:17
the armored truck pulls up and Tussy_ ansld D0min1c wearing the guards uniforms pull up to the front door. "let em in" Jimmy says to Mattgew who unlocks and open the door for them.
Report Post Tip

Jazz vaults the counter and quickly disables the security alarms, snipping the wires with a pair of wirecutters. He steps over one of the prostrate tellers and makes his way to the vault door, setting his guitar case on the floor next to him and his coat and hat on a stool nearby. Whilst muttering, he opens the case and reveals numerous saws, drills, and other burglary tools within, sorting through and looking for the right tool. He finally pulls out heavy jemmy and a mallet. He proceeds to bang the jemmy into a crevice within the locking mechanism of the vault, and, unhooking the pins, slowly begins to crank the vault door open. He glances over his shoulder behind him.

"This'll take a sec. Cover me, will ya?"

For once, he lights a floral cigarette and starts to puff as he continues cranking.

Report Post Tip

Knowing that when Jazz says a minute he'll need less, Tussy_ took up station beside him in a threatening manner - to onlookers it would seem he was overpowering the intruder, which is exactly what he wanted it to look like. As he peered round Tussy_ could see the other members keeping control of the crowds, and no signs of alarms being triggered elsewhere, nor people infiltrating. Confused, he made his way back to the hallway, where he could see D0m3n1c keeping people away from the bank. 'Genius!' he thought to himself, before re-joining Jazz in the vault. 'Once he's in D0m and I will have to carry it to the truck - no one will suspect us!' he reasoned, as he too lit a cigarette.

Report Post Tip

For the next few minutes, D0m3n1c was quickly and quietly keeping customers away from the bank while Jazz worked. Then he heard Jazz said "I am in". So D0m quickly went into the bank and with Tussy's help, started loaded the bags into the back of the truck. 

Report Post Tip

'This is going smooth as butter!' Tussy_ thought to himself, loading bag after bag into the truck. The first couple hid the now dead driver and co-driver, with the remainder piling up high. 'Must be tens of millions here!'. It didn't take long before the truck had reached capacity, with still no onlooker the wiser due to their clever disguises. He couldn't image how quickly the place would be crawling with coppers, all trying to prove their worth by ending the heist. Thanks be to God things were on their side today. 'That's the last one!' he heard Jazz say through his thoughts. He wasn't quite sure where they were going to put the last bags, as the truck was fully loaded, but he was damned if he was going to leave anything behind. 

'Load up lads - D0m's at the wheel already and we need to vamoose!'

Report Post Tip
Tommy,Jazz,Tussy_ and Jimmy pile into the truck abd speed off to the Irish Alliance HQ. 30 minutes into the drive D0m1nic turns on the radio to listen to music. 10 minutes later a news reporter comes on "This just in..Fitzgerald's National Bank has been robbed. it's been reported 4 men came in armed and stole an undisclosed amount of cash and other valuables. they were seen taking off in a security truck in which the guards are reported missing. details will be revealed as they come in".
Tommy Jimmy and jazz high five each other as they cruise into Hollywood. 10 minutes later a wailing sound and flashing lights are behind them on the distance.Jimmy glances back "Fuck it's the fuzz in a van! we ain't doing this just to be hauled to the slammer. Tommy get that gun that bears your name,Tussy get the shotgun let's make some bacon!"
Report Post Tip

Dom3n1c took a quick check in the rear view at the police van and two cruisers following them. He decided to put his driving skills to the test so he starting swerving in and out of traffic while trying to keep van steady as Tussy_ & Tommy loaded their guns and started to return fire. D0m thought, "I need to find a way to lose them" while continuing to weave in and out of traffic and making random turns trying to lose their pursuers.

Report Post Tip

Loading his double barrelled, Tussy_ looked for a meaningful way to help D0m3n1c to shake LA's finest. Rather than firing directly at the coppers, he started taking out the wheels of the traffic D0m was weaving through. As luck would have it his first two shells ended up creating a 9 car collision, slowing the flashing blues down significantly. 'You got a window here D0m!' he yelled. 'Make it count!!'. In preparation for further instances of municipal support force interference he reloaded the next shells in ready, and waited. 

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c took the chance that Tussy_ gave him. He took a sharp right then left and started driving through the wider alleys near the Irish Alliance HQ. After a few minutes, the sirens got further and further away then stopped completely. "They are gone" he said as he popped back onto the main street then onto the side street. He then drove around the back of the HQ and into the garage where everyone got out and started unloading the loot. 

Report Post Tip
They pulled in to see @DeadIrishman standing there grinning. "I see you guys did well. heard it on the radio. Jazz help Jimmy and me count this up and see what we have here!"
Report Post Tip

Jazz opens his eyes and looks at Jimmy, having been stirred from his recollection. "We got more $4.1 million in gold, securities, and cash." He stretched his neck and yawned. "Anyone else need a drink? I think I can hand 'em out for free for the next couple months."

Report Post Tip

D0m looked at Jazz, "sure, can you get me a rum and coke? That chase was wild and I need something to calm my nerves. Been a while since I've experienced something like that."

Report Post Tip

Jazz hurries inside and makes it to the bar. He pops open a bottle of Bacardi and the sweet but strong smell wafted out as he poured it into a glass. He then added cola, a splash of lime juice, and a large cube of ice before bringing it to D0m3n1c.

"Here you are, drink up."

Report Post Tip

D0m took the drink. "Thanks Jazz" He quickly downed it and went back to emptying the truck. When they were done, he took @Tussy_ and headed off the get rid of the truck.

Report Post Tip
30 min later the cash gold and securities were divided up hands were shook and they went back to their respective bosses who will no doubt be very pleased.
Report Post Tip

Say, what did Tommy end up doing?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Withdrawl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL