Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:21
Page:  1 
The New Statesman; Support Needed Started by: Mickey-Spillane on Dec 02, '11 13:37

Now, more than ever (not quite true), we need a quality publication that gets to the heart of what is going on.

To this end, we need a journalist who is fearless and protected.

I have not yet sought from SuperX and JesseJames a guarantee of safety but I would hope they would give the backing to a diverse and respected publication.

Is there demand?  For now, I ask for no payment.  But, instead, a degree of safety and autonomy to do my thing and write my stories.

No previous editions of the New Statesman were offensive and I believe they captured the zeitgist of an important era in this thing of ours.

Your thoughts?

Report Post Tip

I would like to think any Quality Publication always contains a few noticable attributes: Humor, Respect, Creativity. As long as you have these three things i cant see how you will not do well my good man.

Report Post Tip

Caboose walks up scratching his head and looking at his empty wallet.

Well Mr. Spillane,

I have seen the tabloids, the chuckle knuckle (most unreliable opinionated news ever haha) and the some other paper. So were not lacking a news source, but why don't you just mobmail the two men in power and ask? Also, every other paper didn't ask for permission, they just printed the paper and let the public have at it.

But I would love to see a new paper! Probably my favorite thing that shows up on this street are the things put on the newsstand.

With that best of luck to you.

Caboose walks off into the distant.

Report Post Tip

I think what he means Caboose is "Can I please write what I want and not get shot, even though I will talk a complete load of shit, try to stir up trouble and cause friction"

Report Post Tip

In that case you could partner up with him then?

Report Post Tip

@Rumpelstiltskin

Haha maybe so, but I stick with my point why not mobmail them and ask instead of in the street or just say it :P

Report Post Tip

Care to explain that random attacking comment, Raffa?

Report Post Tip

attacking in what way? it was merely a suggestion that someone with your "ability" to tell stories could be quite fitting for a newspaper no?

Report Post Tip

People, do not use my speech as a score settling forum; I want to bring the truth to the people and to do this I need a platform

Report Post Tip

i have no scores to settle it was a mere suggestion, get a platform and tell us the truth then doesnt take much?

Report Post Tip

Story telling? My name isn't Jackanory kid.

Report Post Tip

Laughs Out Loud

Lets just continue this in private eh rumpy lets not get all touchyfeely here

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Statesman; Support Needed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL