Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:44:07
Page:  1 
A bigger HQ in New Orleans! Started by: The_Civilian on Dec 02, '11 16:55

Civ waits for the crowd to gather around him, standing there... smoking his finest cigar.
Looks around to finds his friends, recognising a few faces... he decides that now is the right time to speak!

Good day fellow friends, members of our community...

I come here today with a special announcement. I know i am quite late here but as you have noticed...
things has been quite rocky in New Orleans lately, also i am filled with paper work needing to be sorted out.
As new members arrive at my headquarters... talking of which... when i got authed to set up in New Orleans,
i could'nt be more grateful to that considering New Orleans is one hell of a great city to be in, i purchased a
small HQ thinking the uh... hiring procress would be slow.

Was i wrong about that... so, as i noticed people were accepting offers as they were proving themselves worthy of getting them in the first place.
My Headquarters was filling up, so fast that i had to plan ahead... and raise funds to gain enough to get my architechs on the project of constructing a bigger one.
Well... as luck would have it i managed to get it ready before our good friend and leader Jammin- pasted away.
A great man if i may add... having a 50 member HQ, i could start hiring his former members and provide them safe shelter.
As i noticed three of them beeing shot before they got the chance to find themselves homes and this after Katana put up a protected list.
A list that was put up here in our streets. So... you can see the urgency of offering them safe shelter. Seems like respect,
is something hard to find these days. Not throwing all the apples in the same basket of course, only the bad ones.
As they are now recognized by their look of disbelief that i would say it. Well, i did!

For the ones that did shoot them... you are disrespectful people and i surely hope lessons are learned.
Also, let me take this time in giving you my family name...

The Pontchartrain Lakeshore Resort!

A nice and quiet HQ near our lake here in New Orleans. Where we take a hell of a long vacation... and enjoy life as we know it.
I welcome new arrivals that are willing to work hard for the city that i love so much. A bigger HQ to provide the proper shelter,
and i am quite happy i did it. Also if you feel like going on vacation, give me a call... maybe i can set you up a room.
Thankyou people for your time here, i hope you all a very long and healthy life. Dont forget to take vacations now and then,
we all need those to recharge sort of speak!

Report Post Tip

Dear Civilian,

Good old N'Orleans holds a special place in my own heart. Who can resist some crawfish or a bit of gumbo as I'm sure your also fond of the local flavor.

I wish you luck with your expansion within the "Big Easy", to your continued success and progress.

Salut

Africanus tips his hat and hails a cab to Lakeview.

Report Post Tip

Katana smiles as she hears the news about the larger HQ built for The_Civilian. He had been doing a wonderful job and she was proud to see the expansion.

Civi! She smiled and wave. It's about time you expanded a bit. I was getting a bit cramped when I came and visited. Congrats!! She gave a slight wink as she dissappeared in the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Sinfest walks by seeing the newer and improved building design and cant help himself saying

Wow The_Civilian you really are making a name for yourself Congradulations man. Hope we will be working side by side for a long time

With that Sinfest does his cutomary hailing for a cab and takes off never on to hang around in one place too long

Report Post Tip

Stan stares at amazment at the extensions being done at his freinds Civs HQ

Civ you are an amazing guy bro anyone that joins your crew will be blessed at having you as a crew leader Salut my freind

Report Post Tip

*Hot_Lips wraps her arm around Civs shoulder and give a tight squeeze as they look on the new HQ...*

It looks amazing Civ! These are new and exciting times and I'm proud to share this with you!

Congratulations, my dear friend!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on all your improvements to the HQ, Civ!  You certainly are moving up in this thing of ours.  I know your ancestors have worked hard, just as you are doing.  You are making New Orleans proud.

*Jam_n_Honey raises her glass*

To Civ, one of the most successful and hard working mobsters I know.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations The_Civilian . My father worked with you and he wrote only good things in his diary, i am sure you will continue in your great work,i wish you all best

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A bigger HQ in New Orleans!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL