Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:33:43
Page:  1 
Kuku and Transistor: The Origins Started by: Transistor on Mar 19, '24 18:55

I'm sure many of you are wondering why kuku (or the kooks as I call him lovingly) are constantly battling. I thought it might be appropriate to come out and explain publicly. The truth is that we are actually old friends and this is all one big joke between us.

I think the real problem began when kuku was working the local drive-thru at a non-descript fast food restaurant.

That flashback wavy thing happens and you think of sounds like "doobldy doo, doobldy doo".

He was wearing the most ridiculous hat I'd ever seen in my life. I think it was two, maybe three feet tall. He was working along some guy named diabolik who, despite not having the hat on and not being in proper non-descript fast food restaurant attire, had- and this next part really puzzled me, 15 pairs of wrap-around sunglasses on at the same time.

I made my order and as I went to reach to pick it up Kuku blurted out: "too slow hahahaha" and high fived diabolik after pulling my bag away. Confused I said: "sir, can I please have my food or no?" and he laughed and called me a series of numbers and letters that I don't even think formed a sentence.

I asked for his manager but he stood up on his tiptoes and started talking in a voice that was much deeper than his, closer to an adult male and said "YES THIS IS THE MANAGER. I'LL GIVE YOU $80,000,000 IF YOU SOLVE THESE RIDDLES FOR ME". I was so confused. I just wanted my food. But he seemed like he needed special assistance so I tried to solve his riddles and at the end he did not give me $80,000,000 or my food.

So anyway I never went back there again and I think my complaint to corporate got him fired.

The doobldy doos start again and you are transported back to present time.

So that's really it. It's all one big inside joke- but he does owe me $79,000,000 and my food from that day.

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $1,613,938 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku and Transistor: The Origins
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL