Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:48
Page:  1 
A night I will never forget Started by: cowboys88 on Dec 03, '11 07:00

Cowboys88 walks out of the corner store and thinks about how he can make his father proud of him. He lost his father a couple weeks ago, he learned a lot from him. He then looks down the street were Stallion stands turns up onto State Street on to 29th and is walking right towards him. Cowboys88 thinks and remembers that is father told him about how great of a crew leader Stallion is So he thinks about it and wanted to talk to Stallion, Cowboys88 approaches stallion and starts to speak.

Hey Stallion how is everything, I need to talk to you about something, Stallion doesn't even look his way because he has 5 of his bodyguards with him.

Cowboys88 yells out so he can hear him

Hey Stallion I need to talk to you about my father he was in your crew....Stallion stops and looks at cowboys88 with a confused look on his face, he push's is bodyguards out the way and says.

Hey son what did you say.....

Cowboys88 was stunned when Stallion spoke, he walks closer to Stallion and says..

How are you sir my name is cowboys88 and my father was Crispy81086. I just wanted to stop you and ask you if I could join your crew because I want to make him proud.

Stallion was shocked and continued to talk.... your father was a great man and did a lot of this family. It was a bad loss. You do know this is a tough family and it takes a lot to prove yourself. Cowboys88 thinks about it and says I heard all the stories he told me and i would like to make him proud and I will show you I can make a name for myself too

Stallion walks closer and says.... I will let you in but you have to hit these streets and show everyone that you can make it and you have to always have respect for the family and the people in the street. You have to work hard and you will go far and just do what is ask of you. Cowboys smiles and continues... Sir I will work harder then anyone to prove to you and the family that is belong. Well I have something for you, just to show you that Im in it for good.

Cowboys88 pulls a envelope out of his back pocket and hands it to Stallion, he opens the envelope to see a stack of 100 dollar bills and smiles..
Thanks brother now go hit those streets and show everyone you are for real. Stallion turns around heavy protected by his bodyguards, he the stops and starts talking to someone, he motions Cowboys88 over.

Hey Cowboys88 this is bboy he will help you learn the streets and show you how to make a good name for yourself.
Cowboys88 starts talking with bboy, with Stallion walking off down the street, he knows the two will be very capable together.

Cowboys88 talked to bboy for a little, then hits the street with a mission in his head to prove to everyone he is for real and can a make his name in the city of New York. After bboy leaves cowboys88 looks in the air and says

I will make you proud.

Report Post Tip

bboy smiles as he watched cowboys88 walk away...he then starts to walk in the other direction to finish a contract that was given to him by Stallion. He mutters to himself as ha walks.

He surely reminds me of myself when I was at his age...full of enthusiasm.I hope I'm not getting too old for this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A night I will never forget
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL