Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 09:16:21
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Easter Hunt Ideas Started by: Hons_ on Mar 25, '24 22:27

EASTER HUNT IDEAS

I have noticed this game likes to host events during festive periods and I am sure the admins have already designed something fun for this Easter. Anyway I have a few suggestions for an Easter-Style event which could be fun.

1. A Mobster_Bunny spawns in jail at random times which awards an easter egg, IF you successfully break them out. The highest number of collected easter eggs get a reward (exp is still earned during the event for jailbreaks).

2. Similar to the Vday event, a easter bunny themed auto-spawn or name change where the highest kills get a reward. This can take place over a 8 hours interval (no exp can be earned).

3. A easter hunt mafia story challenge. Your task is to write/create a story of a drugs, guns or cash collection route, this could be funny, adventure filled or action packed (Highest tips wins or determined by the AdminTeam).

4. Travel to different cities to find an easter egg in the drug purchase section page, again whoever has collected the most gets a reward (normal cash is earned during sale purchase/sale of drugs).

These are some cool/fun suggestions I have come up with, maybe some of you have some others...post them here and enjoy your Easter week.

-HONS-

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Easter Hunt Ideas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL