Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:10:27
Page:  1 
The Glitterazzi Firm Started by: Ivy on Mar 28, '24 23:05

Ivy was eyeing the high rise with a calculating eye. The building was tall enough to have an amazing view from the 45 floor deck, which Ivy knew from experience since it was her new office. The top five floors were the new home for The Glitterazzi Firm, Ivy's pet project gone full time.

"Ok, Ted, grab the camera and get them up to the studios. Franky, I need the TV and filing cabinets in the right rooms, be a dear and watch the movers please? Thanks Darling!" Ivy watched as her office decor was moved bit by bit into the elevators and disappeared into the upper floors, then sighed. It'd be a week before she got everything in the right place.

"Ivy, you got your soap box ready? They're waiting for you to come out with the big scissors soon." Tyki seemed to show up outa no where, Ivy turned and held up the scissors she'd had to rescue from the elevator a bit ago.

"Ready enough, lets get this sorted so the lobby can go back to normal, I may have bought the building, but that just means everyone here is loosing my money during this." The two walked through the building to the back of the lobby where a ceremonial red ribbon was stretched across one of the elevators. "Well, lets get the pictures taken and ribbon cut."

Ivy stepped up the mic and tapped it. Immediately glitter began raining from the ceiling, quickly she had everyone's attention. "Well folks, Obviously, it's been a bit of a journey, but the Glitterazzi will be opening it's doors shortly here in Pasadena, right now we're getting settled in, but we'll be selling glamor shots and family photo, as well as other printed photos. Ahh, what am I missing, oh yes, Thank you to Tyki and The Firm, I wouldn't be here without y'all. Falka, I left a bag of glitter in your desk, just for you. Don't use it all at once. With that, lets give this a little snip! And let y'all get back to work."

As she spoke, she snipped the ribbon and stepped onto the elevator with Tyki and a few others to head up to her office for drinks.

Report Post Tips: 21 / Total: $5,360,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL