Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 06:57:00
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
PPing officers Started by: Santino on Dec 05, '11 07:08

If you PP an officer, will they shoot at you?

Report Post Tip

Yes

Report Post Tip

I do not believe that is true. I have pped many officers without a problem. I am assuming that either i am wrong or Omniscient is trying to scare you away from pping his officer

Report Post Tip

Ive tried to pp officers but only succeeded once and never got shot at

Report Post Tip

I honestly don't know.. but i'd stay away from them. If isn't yours stay as far away as possible.. That means, don't take a shot. Don't PP them don't whatever, lol. They can cause all kinds of problems, haha.

Report Post Tip

Well maybe I was mistaking. When they were being tested, before they went live, if you attacked them in any way including PP then all of them would take shots at you for 24 hours.

Report Post Tip

Like La_Muerta, i have PP'd many officers since they went live. Not once have i been shot at.

Report Post Tip

^^^ same..

Report Post Tip

I would assume it most likely has to do with stealthy pick pocketing as well, for example, if they didn't see who pp'd them theres no way for them to figure it out ... on the other hand ... if they catch you ... well I'd start turning cash into credits if you know what I mean...

Report Post Tip

I been robbin em never been told not to never got shot at far as i can see not a problem.

Report Post Tip

well, their profile doesn't say PP friendly ;)

Report Post Tip

The way I see it is you do not get shot at for PP'ing a CA. However, that is not to say that the user who owns the CA likes their employee's being attacked. There is nothing to say that if you are found Pick pocketing a CA then their owner will not take action.

However, since the only benefit of CA's is a random amount of units at a given time... Who's to say that taking the odd 5,000 from a CA has any direct affects on the earning potential for the owner. Saying that though, who is also to say that the administration haven't kept a few secrets about the affects of PP'ing a CA? Like for instance if a CA is PP'ed... Will that affect the amount of units the owner can potentially gain from the CA?

Report Post Tip

Nah, I'm sure they don't shoot at you for PP-ing .  They wack you only if you wack them first. 

As for me, I have PP'ed them multiple times. I never forked more thn 500$ from them. 

I am not sure, but I have always wondered, do they also PP you back ?

Report Post Tip

well miraculum , i have been mugged by an CA officer once :( but luckily i got nothing in hand :)

Report Post Tip

A player that would have an issue with his CA being PPd must have a real case of OCD that might need professional help. On hand cash has nothing to do with the benefits you get from the CA.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: PPing officers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL