Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:33
Page:  1 
New Horizons Started by: Stan_Smithjr on Dec 05, '11 09:17

Stan Smith walks out of the nearly empty Head quarters tucked away behind building along Bourban Street and walks down the street to an abandon section with a conviently placed soap box, Stan Lights a cigerete straightens his tie and steps up.

As everyone is aware my crewleader Cadoras is stepping down from his duties as crewleader, While i wish him nothing but the best and respect his desision, I would like to come out here and say that Cadoras not only where you my crew leader and mentor you have grawn to become someone i am proud and honoured to call my freind.

You have watched as i grew from a thug in your family to forfill my goal of becoming a Mademan a moment in your crew that made me swell with pride i was fortunate to sit by your left hand a position that i never thought i would acheive, But honoured to have held When you authed Civilian i know he would have moved the earth to have taken me with him a desision i am thankfull i never had to make as you both have helped me to become the best that i can possibly be, It has been a privlage to sit by your right hand through 3 wars and help guide this family to say i will miss it is an understatement, I wish you the best brother and you know that if you need anything all you got to do is ask.

On another note the praise and well wishes i have received from other cities and familys has not gone unnoted i am humbled and thank you from the bottom of my heart you will alllways have a freind in New Orleans, There are only a few more people to find homes for i only ask that you respect our wishes as we transport them to there new homes

Respectfully yours Stan Smith Proud RHM of Cadoras

Report Post Tip

I remember you from New York Vaguely and when I couldnt find a family after such choas and intensity you took me in and helped me find a city I have grown to respect and cherish. Thank you Cadoras for being one of my familys first crew leaders in this thing of ours good luck with whatever it is your family will be doing now :D

Sinfest salutes and pors a bit of whiskey into the streets and decides to head to his favorite bakery

Report Post Tip

Civ listens to Stan and smiles to himself... bringing back old memories has always made him smile.

"Stan_Simthjr... i remember the time i was there in Cadoras's crew as Lh and your family has just arrived with us. You father worked very hard at learning all the ropes of this thing of ours, he keeped on improving and doing what was right for the family. He became noticed at a very young age and i knew that he would become somebody. Then... he lost his own life in a war and then you came along. You father... along with all the work he was doing for Cadoras has found the time to get you ready for this thing of ours. You start off great and then.... became greater... better. I must say that i was very proud of you and was quite happy that Cadoras has place you as his RHM when i was sent to set up in New Orleans. You truly deserved your shot and i am happy you have gotten it. Cadoras decided to retire... seems like his old age has gotten into him and now he wants to take it easy and go for a very long vacation. He deserves this... having gone through so many wars with very little casualties. The signs of a true leader.

Cadoras... my Boss... my mentor... my friend. Our bloodlines have crossed paths many times... as i read in my ancestors diaries... your bloodline have taken once a very young man and helped him become better at this thing of ours. Became a mentor to him and others of my bloodline to follow. You are also a great friend to have, always there to mingle and talk about any subject without placing false judgements on people. The signs of a true friend... one that i simple could not do without. Well... not easily that is, friends like you dont come by so often. I am happy that you have decided to retire, because i know that is what you wanted for a very long time. But felt it was'nt right for your members... and that is extremely honorable. To place your very own members in front of yourself.

When i learned of your retirement a few days ago... i must say, i felt my eyes water a little. I knew this day would come... but i was never prepared. Not mentally... i will miss you my friend... my mentor... my boss. I would like to say... thankyou! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart to have believed in me the way that you did. I would'nt be here without your help and i will take great care of all your members as my own. Most of them have crossed over to my crew... and i am also very grateful that you have did this for them. Taking the time to wait... to make sure your members are safe, is very touching. A lot of people will not forget you! I know... i never will."

Civ raises his glass to one of the greatest man he has known.

"Salut my friend! Salut!"

Report Post Tip

Cadoras

It has been a pleasure to work alongside with you and the family for the few days i was with you, im glad youre doing what youve wanted to achieve in life and your a boss that cares for his family like their his own not much to say no good with these things your a great guy and i enjoyed being alongside with you!.

Franky.

Report Post Tip

Are you married with kids?
haha jstu foolign around. Meh althoguh i didnt know you much due to my lack of activity, Gotta thank you for taking me in your crew from Kimble's,, saving my pathethic little life here.

Really done a great job on CL, and your HQ forum is the ebst i've seen among my characthers.

well then, enjoy the good life up there. I mean without the up there

cheers 

Report Post Tip

Thank you everyone for these messages they mean a lot to me. I'm not good at public speaking so I will keep things short.

After giving Civ the OK to set up shop I started to feel that the drive I once had was slipping. Stan and Loki both kept me going by really stepping up and taking on their roles amazingly. The work you put in was humbling and really made me realise that I wasn't dedicating the amount of time that you guys as my members deserved.

At this point I had reached a cross roads, I could of continued as I had been and eventually see the family burn out and become an empty crew. Or I could take the decision to step down from my position of Crew Leader and allow my members go to an active family that they deserved. After thinking about it for a while I realised that the best thing for my members would be to allow them to move on. So after co-ordinating with Stan, Civ and Stamina we started the process of transferring people over.

So to my members I hope you enjoy your futures in which ever crew you find your selves in. Civilian and Stamina are both awesome Crew Leaders and I have no doubt that you will enjoy your times with them. And please feel free to message me ill still be around relaxing in the back room of Stamina's HQ sipping on whisky and talking about the good old days of the Bourbon Street Brawlers.

Report Post Tip

Cadoras, my bloodline started with your great, great....great grand-daddy waylander way back when in Chicago. I've always had the greatest respect for you and I wish you success in everything you undertake from here on out.

Raises her glass for a toast...

Cheers Cadoras!

Report Post Tip

Cadoras

you took in me and mine and gave us somewhere to work. for that, i am grateful. you let me build myself into a true memebr of this thing, for that, i am honored.

...you are leaving, for that...i am saddend.

The best of luck to you and a peaceful retirement.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Horizons
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL