Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:21:00
Page:  1 
The upstart Started by: Santino on Dec 05, '11 21:45

(OOC: Open RP)

Santino was leaning against a brick wall in the Western side of Las Vegas... He casually tossed his cigarette to the side as a man walked into the alley with a prostitute, one of his. He was unnoticed until the two were well into the dead end alley. The prostute quickly ran out of the alley after seeing Sonny. The man was confused and Sonny pulled his brand new silver colt 1911 out of his jacket holster. The words 'Las Vegas' were inscribed in gold on each side of the slide, the grip was maple, with an ivory/ebony poker chip carved and installed into it. Sonny aimed it at the man.

Hey, this is our turf... Give me your wallet or I give you a bullet...

Sonny was feeling cocky, so he spun his pistol around on his finger for a moment, being sure to keep it in his grip as he grinned at his victim...

Report Post Tip

Quagmire gulped as he stared down the barrel of the pistol,his reputation should have stopped things like this happening,plus the fact he had been deprived of a few moments of depravity with the working girl he had entered the alley with.Still there was no denying the kid had the drop on him.Slowly taking his wallet out he dropped it on the floor and kicked it over to his agressor.

'There you go kid,don't do nothing hasty there aint much in there,the boss takes most of it'

Report Post Tip

Sonny concentrated his pistol on the man while he picked up the wallet...

Ain't much is still enough...

Sonny examined it and threw the drivers license and other ID cards towards Q. He took the cash out and tossed the wallet back to his victim.

Now scat. And learn to be wary of alleys.

Report Post Tip

Hearing some commotion down the alley Z, slowely peaked over to see what was happening, seeing some theif with a gun pointing it at another and telling the victim to be wary of alleys...

Zetsu quietly walked behind the man with the gun and pointed his own directly onto the mans head pushing it hard against it...

You should learn to take your on advice...

Now set your gun down on the ground...WoooAH! Slowely now...

Report Post Tip

Lola leaps with the stealh of a ninja from the sky, not a word of warning, not so much as a whisper of sound.

She shoves her gun into the back of Zetsu's neck...and waits.

Report Post Tip

You waited too long...

Madara watches as Lola's shoulders slump down in an understanding of defeat. He presses the barrel of his gun into the spot behind her heart and cocks back the trigger.

I've had sooooo much dr pepper and cookies today, i can stay awake for daaaaayz missy! so why dont we make this as easy as possible, hmm? This gun isn't leaving your back till yours leaves his.

Madara puts his other hand over Lola's shoulder and points to Zetsu's

Report Post Tip

Lola lets out a slow, contented chuckle as she absorbs Madara's cockiness. Smiling, she dips her free hand into her waistband, retrieves her second gun, releases the safety and, with a twist of the wrist, points it directly into his baby-maker.

It seems, Madara, that all of those trout facials have gone to your head. A lady such as myself always has a plan B. Now either you drop your gun, and I'll reward you with the finest cookies ever to grace the universe...or I put a swift end to any junior Madaras before they've even had a chance to exist.

Report Post Tip

Sporazzo leans his weight fully on the concrete wall behind him. He removes the round from his pocket and examines it carefully before loading it into the chamber. It is engraved with his singature markings and balanced specifically for the contours of his barrel. The bolt locks. A-top the tall stucco building he feels the warmth of the sun penetrate through his fedora. In a swift yet careful motion he turns his body and squares his shoulders to the target. He calls out...

Lola, you're out of hands. The choice, it seems, is yours. My bead is set squarely on your second gun and you can either walk away or test my aim. But I'm warning you, I do not miss - even when a pretty lady is on the other end of my barrel.

Report Post Tip

Lola puts away both of her guns, slaps Zetsu on the bottom and winks at Madara, handing him a freshly caught River Cobbler and a batch of cookies. She turns to Sporazzo and walks right up to him, pursing her lips at the gun's barrel.

At ease, soldier - I was just joshin' and these boys know it. Can't help but join in with a spot of pistol play in the alleyways; I know Zetsu is especially partial to it.

Thanks for the compliment, too. Maybe next time I'll have a gift for you. Now, if you don't mind, my gusset is giving me the worst trouble - I really must go and change.

Lola steps into her car, lights a cigarette and adjusts her bra before flashing a grin at St Louis' finest and speeding off.

Report Post Tip

Santino feels the metal on the back of his head, hears a warning to drop his gun, and then a large confrontation... The last thing he will do is drop his brand new gun onto the grimy back alley. He spun rapidly, knocking Zetsu's pistol out of his hand. Santino then aimed his pistol at Zetsu from a distance safe from any type of melee.

I think that you should learn on my advice...

Santino glances at Quagmire and walks over to Zetsu's pistol. While still keeping his aim on Zetsu he kicks the pistol towards Q.

Oh, how the tables have turned.

Report Post Tip

Realising she forgot her garter in all the excitement, Lola swings around and drives back to the scene of the showdown. She parks her car to the rear of the alley, cursing her exhibitionism but curious all the same as to what has gone down since her departure - and expecting it to have been Quagmire on some unsuspecting passerby.

Instead, she is confronted with a peculiar item of street theatre. It does, as suspected, involve Quagmire; he seems unable to contain his excitement and appears to be having some form of fit. Lest it evolve into something homo-erotic, Lola quickly grabs her garter from the ground and stalks off into the night in search of some bonfires.

Report Post Tip

Zetsu stunned at the quick reactions of Santino, backs off a little and half raises his arms only to point at Santino and Madara...

Now you have two options here, shoot me and be shot by these two boys here or you can leave the innocent alone and walk away.

Zetsu staring straight into Santinos eye's gives him a wink and a nod and stood there waiting for his reply...

Report Post Tip

Quagmire had remained pretty much motionless through-out the confrontation,Quagmire picked up the gun but not before the only female on scene had departed.Being foiled by all this gun play twice in one day had not left him in a good mood.Still Santino had not shot him and now seemed to have recognized him from the bosses HQ.Either that or he was stupid enough to kick a gun in the direction of a man he had just robbed.Quagmire decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

That still left the out of towners.Quagmire had to question why these men were running around the city with all this hardware.And one of the men had mentioned cookies,he was sure of it.Motioning with his Weapon he gestured at the closet to him...

'Hey wheres the cookies fatty,Quag's has a sweet tooth giggety'

Report Post Tip

Salvatore, was watching all the kiddy play from the top window of an apartment. After watching the exotic lola come and then go again. He decided to go downstairs and stop all the bullshit that was happening. Salvatore, wasn't in these parts of town for a vacation. More of a.. family business. When he went downstairs he saw Madara departing and Quagmire standing in the middle of the alleyway, looking lost. Santino, with a gun in his hand. As soon as he saw this, Salvatore thought fuck this. He didn't want any trouble today as he'd been working extremely hard over other stuff. The alleyway was compromised and he picked up his phone ready to dial the number to the er.. family mediator. When his boss called. Hound.

Sal listen. The laundry that was looking after my ermm.. I hate saying this. But you can't tell anyone. 

I won't my man.

Hound begins to whisper cautiously. 

My thongs and my ermm.. *sigh* and bra's have gone missing. And I have a feeling that someone in your local vicinity has taken it. I need you to find it for me. Magneto's was seen to be heading your way aswell. He's always been nickin' my underwears. Have a chat with him. 

Report Post Tip

Elsewhere, Lola's search for bonfires had been fruitless. She resigned herself to the reality of an evening with her buxom self and nobody else; such was the life of a curvy cross-dressing cookie-obsessed Mafiette. She looted the trunk of her car and walked over to the wall of an alleyway, slumping to the ground with a bottle of black rum. After a couple of deep swigs, she looked up and found herself eye to eye with a very familiar face.

Oh...shit.

The eyes of the copper bore into hers with fierce recognition as slowly, through her tipsy haze, it dawned on her who this man was. Back in day, before she'd become a mobster, he'd been a punter. Only the once, but it was enough to ensure that she knew better than to ever cross his path again. He'd made a rather lewd suggestion, and after allowing him a few moments' grace to believe that she was about to oblige, she had unceremoniously shoved a gun up his pooptube before legging it for all she was worth - with the money, of course.

And now here he was, staring her in the face. Not for long.

Lola stood, all the while never once breaking his gaze, but managing to reach around inside her jacket and grip both of her guns. She smiled wryly before whipping them out and baring her teeth, causing the copper to stumble backwards and yell for backup.

I wouldn't go drawing too much attention to yourself around here, soldier - I've got these puppies right here, fully loaded and primed to go. I could take you out with just the one shot, but I don't do things by halves. You know this already. How many stitches did it take in the end? Or did I just break you in for the boys down the station?

She began to laugh wildly, but her glee soon faded when she heard a siren, followed by footsteps at breakneck speed. Two...maybe three? No, there were at least five of them.

Fuck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The upstart
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL