Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 19:49:32
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Open The Streets Started by: Viserra on Apr 03, '24 11:59

In this game the roleplay area such as the streets and businesses have always been set in a certain time period. The rules were to always stay in that time era or your posts are removed. That seemed to be the case for every single player across the board.

Recently I have noticed that we are veering out of the era in the streets for particular people. So I propose as a remedy that we open the streets to all eras. This will take out the nuisance of anything being deemed out of the era.

Now I know.. I know you are going to say "Well Viserra, what if people used the terminology of the time period which would be very offensive" And to them I say, this time era has been in place for a very long time and no one has been running around breaking the rules by addressing people offensively. And when they have, its been swiftly removed because there is rules of the game to follow.

There are ways to address people appropriately for the time period without breaking game rules. Acceptable ways that do not draw outside of this RP era that was chosen for the game.

So I guess my suggestions are to:
1. Uphold the era without breaking game rules.
2. Open the streets up to all eras and people can pick and choose which era they want their story to be in.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

We need a uniformed era everyone can have a frame of reference

But the era could be changed 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Open The Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL