Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 10:12:20
Page:  1 
Why Was SaddleFlashing Purged? Started by: LOBSTER on Apr 03, '24 22:42

So, RIP.SaddleFlashing.  He did a lot of stellar work in the media, and was a sage and savvy.observer of people.  He wrote accurately about Gillian and, for his accurate reportage was sentenced to death.

Who is more wretched: the unhinged, trigger-happy seller of lobster ravioli, or the frequent telephone user who sacrificed his already scarce sense of dignity in the hope Lady Lobster will remember he exists?

And what of Harison?  Hari-who I hear you ask.  Exactly.  OliverQueen's missing scarf is more interesting, and talks more, than this moron.

And yet, as mad, malignant, and mute as Gillian, SpikeS and Harison are, they each dwarf Transistor when it comes to presence.

Try as this fool tries, and Transistor tries, nobody talks him.  He's only known for trying to extort someone, and for being so shit at speeches that a lobster delivery man slowly going out of his mind has sparked more debate.

RufusWatchDog, please take over.

RIP SaddleFlashing 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Rip two sleepy ones, no wonder if people sleeps for weeks so most of us understands this heavily Mr. LOBSTER

Rufus continues with his and hopes all is clear and understood.

IronClad and SaddleFlashing have it good in sleeping long so. RiP fellows

Way to much worring from you mister, get along in life and just chill as all others.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"You would do well to heed the leg humper's wise words, LOBSTER. That is, if you are even a lobster at all. But you're not a lobster, are you? You're a man. A man just like me, Rufus, and everybody else around here (except for the women, but let's not get into a sex ed. class). You only THINK you're a lobster. Get help, son. Go to the hospital and get something to treat that skin. You'll never get laid with that mess".

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,085 Tip

I'd like to retract the description of Harison as a moron.  He's nothing of the sort

Report Post Tip

I appreciate the retraction, Lobster.    I see you are the sensible, understanding type which is refreshing.    We all say things hastily sometimes.

But the real question is, who was my newest associate Lobster put on the hit list?????

I need to know the answer.    Perhaps a journalist can get to the bottom of this, if we have any left around here.

Report Post Tip

Great to join you, Harison l   I'm not saying it was RufusWatchdog, but not much gets by him.

That said, he falsely claimed SaddleFlashing was killed for his lack of activity, and incorrectly identified me.  But still, let's see what he thinks.

OliverQueen might well know as well.  He's a business man.  Him and and me are silently communicating 

Report Post Tip
Rufus did a quick look and were sure it was that issue. Can been erong, not afraid of saying that.

Was it from a hitlist im truly sad not talking the real truth. Shit happens so I hope things will sorting out on this.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why Was SaddleFlashing Purged?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL