Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:39:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Calling All Female Mafiosi Started by: Lola_Delaney on Dec 06, '11 18:19

Dallas, far away from the center soapbox, and seriously concentrating on a scheme to squeeze every last penny from a few local asphalt cowboys, can't help but hear words coming from the street such as "burning bras?", "manginas?", "prosthetic dolls?", and "PizzaTheHut???". No longer able to focus on her current task, and wondering what in the hell Pizzathehut is into now, she listens to her recording without further distraction and moves toward the lovely Lola, quickly trying to dismiss the mental picture of PizzaTheHut that had formed in her mind while hearing the random words from the street.

Lola honey? I'd love to join the ladies in your endeavor. Can you add my name to the list, in the column of real women, of course -without manginas or need for duct tape? I think this would be fun!

Report Post Tip

Peeking around a corner, Liz smiles and walks towards the gathering of people.

Sorry, I haven't listened to everyone, but I think I catch the gist. If you still need more women, count me in!

Report Post Tip

Alrighty, quite a few takers it seems so its taking me a little longer to get around to everyone - but I will, rest assured!

It warms the cockles of my very womb to receive such an overwhelming response - thanks to one and all, including manginas. Let's face it, imitation is flattery.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Calling All Female Mafiosi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL