X

May 20 - 02:54:57
Funeral Home
1 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
3228444 Started by: God on Apr 12, '24 01:56

Rest in Peace, PeacefulMonger 

Report Post Tip

It was an honor to speak with you a few times.

You're a legend, sir.

From one albino to another, rest in well deserved peace. 

Report Post Tip
Had to come back for the straggler.
There’s probably not enough words to properly capture my feelings for you and what your friendship means to me.
I don’t know if anyone in this life or the real one has ever provided me as much encouragement. You are the truest of friends and nothing about our relationship has ever been one dimensional
Thank you for everything. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for being my friend <3
Report Post Tip

RIP man! Thanks for the great times during the rogue events. You made main a great laugh during them and damn you were hard to beat on those RATs!

Report Post Tip

I expected nothing less from the legend himself. Certified as one of the best.

Report Post Tip

RIP you will be remembered.

Report Post Tip
Rest in peace. I'm sure we will see each other around
Report Post Tip

I'm finally getting around to paying my respects, because I would be a real dick if I didn't.  Like everyone else has said, you're a beast. We make one hell of a duo and I really had a good time in Frequency with you and the other guys. Hopefully we will team up again some day with a better final chapter.

Report Post Tip

Tussy_ comes walking it, and removes his hat in respect. As he sits in the now empty funeral home, he looks at the casket in front of him. Not long along their friendly patriotic rivalry seemed like a childish but fun game, and now it's quiet in the streets.....

'You utter bastard.....' he said to the silent coffin. 'Always needing to be first eh?? Trust me mate, it's quiet in the streets without you.' He stopped for a second, and looked at the relief of the gothic arch above him. 'Probably built by people under 800 years of oppression, eh?' he chuckled through the tears streaming down his face.

'Rest well, my friend. I hope that soon you will reach out, that we may continue our friendship....'

Report Post Tip

Funeral Home
Replying to: 3228444
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL