Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:09:20
Page:  1 
Etherbunny Event - Postponed Until Further Notice Started by: Squishy on Apr 12, '24 23:56

The new code that sits in the middle between the new game and the old game is still experiencing some issues.  While I have made great progress with it, it has not earned my 100% confidence for using it during this weekends events.  Rather than keep postponing the event with hard dates, I am going to give a few days advance notice once its battletested and ready to use.  It may be a week, it may be two, but I feel absolutely horrible that twice now this has been postponed, so I don't want to commit to a hard date.

I will turn on RATs for the weekend as a temporary placeholder.

Once again, I apologize for the delay.  I am working at the absolute max limit of my education, talent, time and patience, but I still seem to be coming up short with this huge undertaking.

When this is done, I think I am going to take a day off, touch the grass a little bit, then get intoxicated until I pass out. (Maybe rinse/repeat the following day too).

Thank you all for your extreme patience in this, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

(On a side note, this weekends RAT will be recording data to balance out the Co-Op Wack bonuses, so that when it goes live, it should be pretty balanced from the start.  Let's just say it is beneficial to work with your Uppers, Sponsors/Associatges, Family, District GF Uppers, District, GFC Uppers, and city as a whole)

Report Post Tips: 49 / Total: $980,000 Tip

Somebody get this man a blowjob.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

And here I am yet again with another bag of chips. 

Thank you for all your efforts on this, we don't deserve you. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Just take it cool, we get so much fun events so no worry from most of us ;)
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Event planning can be tough and we cannot hold it against you, it has been short notice and I understand it can take a little time for these things to be designed. Hopefully we will be able to get an event soon and there are great prizes to be won. The game can still be played and we can look forward to the next one.

-HONS-

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Thanks for the hard work and info concerning this subject
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Etherbunny Event - Postponed Until Further Notice
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL