Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 14:02:31
Page:  1 
New Don in New Orleans Started by: Hot_Lips on Dec 08, '11 06:28

Hot_Lips steps on the very rickety soapbox, raises her gun towards the sky and triggers three shots with a sly grin, squinting as she half expects some undesireable something to fall dead around her but sighs in relief as her snow white taylored suit stays unblemished. She nods towards her partners in crime to the right and soon champagne was handed to the crowd gathering from all her ruckus as she raises her own glass, unaware it was almost empty from the wabbling of her tipsy state. With pride she bellows...

"I come to you tonight with great news! My boss, The_Civilian made the prestigious rank of Don, a well deserved and most awaited accomplishment for our leader of New Orleans. Everyone, come and join us with the best of bubbly and help us celebrate this amazing night."

"Congratulations, Don The_Civilian!" she roars as she tries to take a sip from an empty glass.

Expecting a round of applause, she is astonished at the confused silence of the crowd until a young thug from the back heckles...

"Watya talkin' about, doll? You tryin' to say a civilian is a Don?" as the crowd joins his snarly remark with a few but tentative chuckles.
"Go to bed darlin', the bubbles are goin' to your head." as he snorts and enjoys his fifteen seconds and not minutes of fame.

"Awe..." she responds with stifled laughter..."isn't that cute! No no....The_Civilian is his name and he has the rank of Don! Let me show you."

Placing her thumb and forefinger in her mouth, she half way turns behind her and blows the family whistle. Suddenly, 44 men and women step forward from all sides and stare at the young thug, all waiting for another snide remark. Hot_Lips locks eyes with him as he squirms and turns beet red.

"Now, would all these people follow a civilian? she sternly asks..."I think not!"

Suddenly dismissing him, she looks to the rest of the crowd with a huge smile, knowing at that moment they got it and joyously yells...

"PARTY!!!!"

Report Post Tip

Off to the side from where Hot Lips had made the annoucement, was a large counter stocked with every drink imaginable. Philli Stein and two other men manned it, ready to pour drinks and shake up cocktails. After Hot Lips amde her annoucment, Philli piped up

"Hey there folks. As you just heard, My boss the Civilian has just become a Don. Strikes me a party is in order, and what is a party without good drinks. so, BARS OPEN"

as people head to the bar, Philli and his compatriots begin to shake, stir, pour and serve drinks.

Report Post Tip

Pittbull is standing close to the bar and thinks about drinking instead he says his congratz but tells every1 "Yall as much as id like to stay i gotta get back to work" Pittbull yall congratz as he walks back to working and makeing money!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Civilian!  All that hard work over many sleepless nights are paying off.  It seems every time I turn around you are accomplishing more and more for this great city and I for one wish you well in the future.

Report Post Tip

Corbin smiles after hearing Hot_Lips' speech and looks from his seat at the bar if he can find The_Civilian. He makes his way up to him through the crowded bar as he spots him at the other end. He shakes the hand of his leader and friend and hands him a box of Cuban cigars and a bottle of Scotch whiskey.

"Congratulations, my friend! Am I proud at you? Nah, far beyond that, man! I know you really worked your ass off and this is definitely every well deserved!

Here's to you! Cheers!"

Corbin raises his glass of champagne for a toast and empties it.

Report Post Tip

Stan Smith makes his way to The Civilian

My freind and leader it seems that our journey has opened up new horizons and for you to make Don is fantastic, A position i know you have worked hard for a position that is fully deserved well done my freind.

Stan shakes Civs hand and hands him another bottle of Whiskey

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Don Civilian, you walk these streets an accomplised man. I am very happpy and proud for you my friend, may you live to a ripe old age.

Jammin raises a glass

Report Post Tip

Don Civilian,

Its a pleasure working with you and you more then deserve it.

Raises his glass of champagne Salut!

Report Post Tip

Katana walks up and then says a few words to herself.

Don.... Civi... has a nice ring to it. Congrats to you on getting Don you are doing wonderfully for the city and your family. Keep up the great work!

She grins as she repeats to herself Don Civi.

Report Post Tip

After getting his crew organised and welcoming all the fine hew members into his resort, Civ finally found some time to come out here and show his new suit to long waiting ladies and genlemen...

"Good day everyone! Well... uh... i know you have been waiting here a while now but there was some activity back at home and i had to find room for all of my members. During all of this i was granted the rank of Don. I have worked hard to get there not only for myself but so my members can also rank up and not be held up by my own rank. There is not much more to say here but thankyou all for your kind words. I am looking foward to seeing the fine city of New Orleans grow into the city it deserves to be. Hopefully, new faces will arrive on our turf and we will be able to expand even more. Well... i guess like anyone else, i do want the city i work for become the greatest. In my heart, i know that is it already the best. Again, i thank you all... you are a fine butch of respectful people."

Civ tips his hat to the crowd and steps down the soapbox!

Report Post Tip

Tony helps the boss down then kisses his fingers and hands him a box of cigars.

Congrats Boss nice to see you goin to the top..bringing New Orleans with you. Glad to be on your side.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Don in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL