Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:45:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Its a Doggy Dog World! Started by: Hound on Dec 09, '11 02:50

Walking over towards the window he pulled the curtain open, pushing the window open taking a deep breath of the cold air as night neared in Saint Louis. He looked out once more before walking over to a cardboard box filled with photos as he grabbed one, placing it on the wall moving it just a little bit until it was just right before sitting down at his desk and taking a drink of his finest liquor to forget the night

Tonight a few changes happened in the top structure of Saint Louis and Godfather SuperX was removed from his position. First off let me make it clear that SuperX did a lot of good things during his reign and because of his decisions Saint Louis prospered and became one of the biggest cities on the map but in this business you gotta' keep putting the work constantly because you can be damn sure the completion is and we cannot fall behind or conduct our business improper.

Decisions like this are never made easy and you would be a fool to think otherwise, but behind every decision are a few reasons and when it comes to mob ties and our safety those reasons must be weighted out and acted upon. Can a business run properly when the boss is constantly away, giving false promises and lies? Can a business run properly with the shady on purpose planting of rogues in other cities just to have a reason for war and expansion? We work in a business that spills blood and ends family lines but we also have a code we follow and after a few strikes even the best mobster can strike out and what is what happened here.

I am excited to see the future we can bring working together closely with Don JewishJake, Don Madera and the newest addition to Saint Louis our newest mob boss WorldsStrongestMan. After the rain comes the sun and business will once again boom in Saint Louis and I am proud to work amongst such great leadership amongst the cities and within Saint Louis and expect a bright future.

Report Post Tip

Well said godfather Hound. every disicion like this must be weighed heavily as to consequences and outcomes. obviously, You saw this as the right decision, and I applaud you for that.

I also applaud the fashion in which this was carried out. You saw the action as necessary, and took it.

The best of luck to You and St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

I don't know all the details and they aren't my business. Either way, St. Louis is a strong city with rich history, going all the way back to the late and great Brick_Pollitt, may he rest in peace. St. Louis deserves a strong leader, from what your retinue say about you - your the man for the job. You gotta do what you gotta and it ain't easy. Regardless good luck with St. Louie and thank you for bringing the subterfuge to light.

Report Post Tip

Knocks on the office door before opening it up to talk to the new Godfather

You worked long and hard both in the streets and in the HQ behind the scenes here in Saint Louis and not one mobster who knows you I think would say otherwise. Your dedication and commitment have been there the entire time and even when promises fell through you stayed positive with your eye on the prize. We live in a shady world there power corrupts and the choices we make choose our legacy and when choosing between one evil and another sometimes you just cant make everyone happy.

Congrats on taking over as Godfather of Saint Louis Mr Hound and it is a pleasure to work with you and for you. We lost a few good people today who did great things for the city, but both business and family must and will go on and grow strong and I for one will be behind you to see it happen at any means necessary. As always there will be those with quick comments and a lack of facts who will judge, but my friend let them judge.. we got business to work on here in Saint Louis and you protect it and your family and you cant do wrong.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new position Godfather Hound. Regardless of what circumstances led to this opportunity, you have undoubtedly worked tirelessly for your city and deserve the title bestowed upon you. I know SL will continue to thrive under your control, and if you are ever in NY please feel free to stop by for a chat!

Report Post Tip

LMFAO is sitting next to his friend the talking dog Hound, listening to him give a speach about why he has done what he has done, and LMFAO listens intently to what is being said.

Thank you for exsplaining better to us for your reasoning now GodFather Hound I look forward to contiuning working for St. Louis and I hope for an even greater run for St. Louis under you watchful eye. I've always heard dogs are great watchdogs lets hope this is true and you will protect each of us to your utmost ability. 

LMFAO hands Hound a silver cigar box of fresh smuggled cubans. 

Report Post Tip

Atomic kicks down the newly built door leading too the godfather room
"Holly Shit!! You actually made it! I always knew it bro since day fkn one I told you! Congradulations man!

Ohh about the door.. Sorry.

Report Post Tip

Salut Godfather Hound. Without boring everyone by going into our ancestors's past, you know it goes without saying that I am more than proud to see you in this position. You've been leading the city of St. Louis for many months, so it's great to see you hold the official Godfather title now. Best of luck to you My Friend

Report Post Tip

Bud walks over to Godfather Hound's office. Walking past the knocked down door, he has a questioned look on his face.

Uh... Nevermind. Dont want to know.

He says that while glacin to the door, then to Hound.

Godfather Hound, its great to finally see the day you get your chance at Godfather. I know you worked days apon days and helping people of

St.Louis non-stop. Times like these are to be remembered. Congradulatiosn Cousin,  you really deserved this.

Report Post Tip

R.I.P. SuperX

Congrats Hound

Nuff Said

Report Post Tip

With all due respect, what was the reasoning for killing Jim_Royle if only SuperX was behind the planted rogues in other cities?  I've known Jim's line as far back as when we worked together in Philly in -V-'s crew and I know for a fact he would have never done anything like that.  It just not his style.  I came to this post expecting an answer but did not find one so I hope someone will clear this up for me, again, with all due respect.

Non the less, congratulations Hound on becoming Godfather of the great city of St. Louis!  You definitely deserve and I can't wait to see what's to come now that you are in charge.

Report Post Tip

Stan had been to Saint Luis that night on a buisness trip when his evening dinner was interupted by a rattle of gun fire that was over as quickly as it had begun, He listened as Godfather Hound explained what had happened that night.

Godfather Hound congrats on your new position i know that you will do very well and Saint Luis is blessed to have a leader like yourself, As most people know i am not really concerned about the politics of any city other then New Orleans though i am concerned about another leader trying to infiltrate other cities with rogues, For bringing that to our attention Hound nobody can fault you for what you have done, May you have a long and fruitfull reign congrats Hound and i look forward to visiting your establishment again sometime though without any gunfire this time.

Stan tips his hat and makes his way to the nearest inn

Report Post Tip

Congrats Mr.Hound!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations bro. I am sure you will do good. I wish you all best in your new role.

Report Post Tip

Hound, I'm sure you'll run St. Louis like a champ, and WorldsStrongestMan I know you'll follow in the footsteps of the St. Louis greats!

Report Post Tip

Civ listens to Hounds speach about yesterdays event with SuperX... clearing his thoughs he decides to speak out his mind!

"Godfather Hound... well... seems like only yesterday i have seen you set up your family in St-Louis while i was working under Cadoras's crew. Times have deffinately changes in the past years... i have seem you grow and noticed some greats things appear in your fine city. I have to say... i was quite surprised of yesterdays "business" in St-Louis, seeing SuperX's take down. That took a lot of courage and hard work to be able to accomplish this. Needless to say you have greatly deserved what has come to you... taking the reigns of St-Louis and making the city your own is extremely honorable. I applaud you Godfather Hound, very well done! I am also happy to learn that you see a positive future for our relations to continue on and grow in a positive way. This is a new era and the tides are shifting into the right direction. Thanks to the great people like yourself that rules their city."

Civ raises his glass in the honour of Godfather Hound!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Godfather Hound but get your facts straight. Every Crew Leader asides from Madara knew what was happening with the plants. You yourself encouraged it. So nice work in crossing your late Godfather. He was away yes, but was not planning on staying long and you yourself knew that so to go out and spread your lies is nonsense.

Report Post Tip

Splat You Must Be A Jealous Or upset About something Maybe A mistake in your bloddline.You didt come out here to thank hound you came here to try to Start something I would say you Are still upset and just need to take a walk.

Slim steps back and heads off.

Report Post Tip

My father was there when you reached Don and as well as GF. He was a part of history...

Good luck Hound. You will do well.

Report Post Tip

Regardless of the reasons for doing what you did, I wish you the best of luck in your new position in St Louis. I know the decision you made will not have been easy, so I have much respect for doing what you think best for your city.

Your grandson worked under my grandfather if my diaries are correct. They shared some good times, followed by the not so good times. Either way, I'm sure he'd be happy to see you where you are today, standing tall for what you believe in.

Congratulations Godfather Hound!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Its a Doggy Dog World!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL