Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 04:56:58
Page:  1 
You Know When The Times Right Started by: DeathKnight on Dec 09, '11 16:02

Mafiareturns...

You've been apart of my everyday for quite a few years now and it's been a real blast. However every good thing must come to an end and now that end is now. I DeathKnight hereby write this thread to say goodbye to a great community of people. As much as I don't want it to end I feel now is the right time. So I guess I must go over a few friends and write some nice stuff about them, so here goes.

Kendra: I don't know what to say. You've been the most best friend I could ever wish for in this world and well you'll be the person I will miss the most. We had many many great laughs as DK/Marietta and we've spoke multiple times since then. You've aided me in more ways then just this game.. and well I couldn't be thankful enough. If I met you in person I'd give you the biggest hug I possibly could. I will miss you and I love ya <3

Squishy/Izzy: You my friend are fantastic. You've always been someone I've been able to go and talk to when I've got a problem and what not. You've been a friend and a brother and you're the figure head for this game. No matter what anyone tells you.. without you this place really wouldn't be what it is. Keep strong my friend and I wish you all the best mate. I'll miss you loads.

Billy/Roman: Damn man. You're by far the best player of this game and well although we've not seen eye to eye at all you're still a great guy. You're someone who many people can look up to and strive to be as successful as and an idol for all. Once again you're a fantastic guy and thank you for allowing me the opportunity of being an Helpdesker here.

Isacaron/Odin: I don't need to say much to you. I'll see you on a regular basis but still you've been a great partner in this life of crime. You're way better at this game then me, even though I taught ya! Keep at what you do mate, you'll get what you deserve one day.

Alessia: Where ever you are hiding.. I love you. You're a sweet person and you've always been a friend. I'll miss chatting to you <3.

Edward/SpaceMountain: What a guy. You're fantastic. Where ever you are hiding. You're probably one of the most trustworthy people I could trust on this game and well it'll be sad to leave that behind. I'll miss ya loads mate. Will miss our chats.

Jade/Jynx/Catty: My sweet. Love you loads and I'll be really sad to leave this. We had some fun chats and well you've been like a sister to me and I really am thankful. I'll miss you loads but keep up what you're doing as you deserve so much more then what you get in this world.

Beany: You know who you are you little shitbag. You deserve so much better in this world and keep working hard mate, you'll get there one day. Will miss our constant insult throwing.

Cruel: My brummie friend. I'll miss our fun chats mate, you've been like a brother to me and well I'll really miss that. See ya on the flip side bud.

Rest of my Friends: You know who you are. I'm not gonna lie but without you guys I wouldn't of been in this world as long as I was and I really will miss you guys. Thanks for being there and toodles!

As much as I'd like to write a message to every single one of my friends.. It'd be impossible. This thread would be twice as long as Grin's threads if I did and even then it wouldn't be all my friends because half of them I can't even remember their last names unless it was said to me.

I just want to say what a fantastic time it's been on this game and well I'll miss it. Thank you everyone and keep up the good work. Perhaps I'll be around on IRC from time to time.. or maybe even a char to say hello once every blue moon. However.. don't bank on that.

Thanks again, and see ya around!

Report Post Tip

cya when you pop back up in a few weeks and want another go of it

Report Post Tip

Not fair. Dont like it. Will miss you :'(

Report Post Tip

DK You've been there for me since day one and with out the help of you and Odin I'd never even get as far as I have...Even though you smell like Turkey shit and had butt sex with my dead grandpa, I truely will miss you being around.  This is truely a sad day for me and this game wont be the same for me with out you. Ever.  Good luck in life (even though you probably can't read this, I wish you the best and I'll never forget you.  Asshole.

Report Post Tip

DK you will be missed.You were my first Crew leader you taught me everything.
I hope you come back soon.

You will be missed.

Report Post Tip

=[ It was a pleasure getting to know you mate, you where a great man to talk to when i wanted to, and even funner to tell all my sick jokes to ^/^ youll be missed if you ever come back you better message me 

Report Post Tip

You'll be back

Report Post Tip

Bye ShitKnight :< <3

Report Post Tip

Plz ccome back! Me just come back nd iv found you gone :( not good mate!!!

Report Post Tip

Hate I wasn't around to see you off.  You've been a good friend to me since the beginning.  Never have I met someone who is as friendly as you are, and willing to help teach a newcomer how to play this game.  You were a vital part to the legendary Los Angeles families that help sink the behemoth New York several years ago.  Never will I ever meet someone quite like you.

Take care, bud.  Enjoy your life.  When I make my trip across the pond, I'll be sure to look you and Odin up.

-Ed

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: You Know When The Times Right
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL