Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:52:27
Page:  1 
The Lost Souls in Summerlin Started by: __________I_________ on Apr 21, '24 03:55

Rolling up the HQ, something felt different. Winding down the window to let a puff of cigar smoke blow out into the humid Las Vega air, __________I_________ instructed the driver to put his foot down. 

__________I_________ slipped the driver a healthy wad of cash for his troubles and headed into the HQ to find the Godfather of Summerlin, his boss, sitting at a stool by the bar. JimmyLuigi came out of the restroom and joined Godfather Pain, both taking a swig of their whiskies. 

"A bit early for that isn't it what are we celebrating?" I asked

They both turned around on their stools and beckoned me over

Godfather Pain spoke first "__________I_________, you've been doing a stellar job for the crew and we've been in deep discussion. We think it is time you went out on your own and set up shop alongside me, here in Summerlin"

I was a bit taken aback as this had come out of the blue and just responded "Whatever you say, boss"

JimmyLuigi just laughed and quipped "Don't fuck this up __________I_________"

Leaving the HQ, I could feel the weight of expectation, pressure, and anxiety BUT this was what I had wanted when I entered this life of ours. 

Walking to the other side of Summerlin, there it was. The new HQ. Knowing full well the pain and suffering it would cause everyone if the crew had any underscores in it, he settled on something a little more palatable. 

Here it is everyone. The newsest and shiniest HQ in Summerlin. The Lost Souls

Report Post Tips: 18 / Total: $10,340,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL