Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:44
Page:  1 
Welcome to the House of Pain Started by: WorldsStrongestMan on Dec 11, '11 21:24

Making his way through the crowds of people stopped listening to other street speakers, the WorldsStrongestMan makes his way to the corner of Main St. and Concord Ave. Setting down his soapbox was his right hand Nancy "The Pot Princess" Botwin. Before adressing anyone the crowd began to circle around the massive build of the WSM. Flexing for a couple photos was nothing new to this Olympic body builder.

Nancy took center stage with the introduction of WSM, welcoming our new establishment to everyone in these great cities of organized crime. After a quick applause from the crowd WSM went to step onto the wooden soadbox, smashing it to the ground to no avail. Embarrsed from the situation at hand, the WSM tried to make the best of what had happen with everyones eyes on him.

Good day to all of you attending here today, it's true I am not here to boost my ego, I am the WorldsStrongestMan. Capturing the gold for team America in this last Summers Olympics was not an easy task to accomplish. Working hard has always been my intention, that is how my sponsors got me caught up in a life of organized crime. Forever will I be thamkful to the ones who let me put the muscle on there rackets for not paying up. Godfather Hound and Don JewishJake are two of the greatest people I've had a chance to work with in this city and I will to my best to lift the burden off there backs with my brute strength.

I am a proud man, but I have good intentions. As you all have noticed my left hand Magneto has not yet arrived to our ceremony. Figuring that there would be no better way of introducing The House of Pain to our streets then with an open challenge. I am the WorldsStrongestMan and I am ready to compete against any challengers that would like to test my lifting abilities.

Just as WSM was adressing the crowd, Magneto had arrived using abilities to control metal brought along the first piece to be lifted in the competition. A large steel beam that wieghed easily over 500lbs. Asking the crowd to step back Magneto set the beam down so the competition could begin. Nodding to his boss Magneto proceeded to levetate away from the streets to retreive the next item to be lifted if it was nessicary.

The WSM cracked his neck from left to right and looked into the crowd awaiting his first challenger. Walking back and forth as if he was anylizing the competition.

Thank you for your assistance Mr. Magneto, I look forward to the next object you bring back to us. There has going to be someone out here that is made of pure strength. To make sure that I get all the real talent out here I am willing to put up a $1,000,000 prize to anyone that can outlift me here today.

I've waited 15 years for my chance to lead, lets bring the PAIN to the streets!

Report Post Tip

JewishJake steps to the streets and thinks about challenging the WorldsStrongestMan too the $1 million dollar because he loves money. He pauses and realizes that it not wise decision....

Mazel Tov WSM I couldnt think of a better person to reprensent St. Louis than yourself. You worked tirelessly for La Kosher Nostra as my Right Hand man and show many leadership qualities. You have always put the city first and always had best intentions for this fine city St. Louis.  I cant wait to see what the House of Pain brings to the business endeavours, and I'll see at the Gym for our normal training session. I do remember you saying you could make the worlds strongest Jew ;)

JewishJake hands WorldsStrongestMan a protein shake

I figured your favor shake was best present to get you ;p

JewishJake shakes WorldsStrongestMan hand and walks off with entourage of Bodyguard's

Report Post Tip

As he walked out of Godfather Hound's HQ, throwing some mail into the box as he pushed open the large metal doors nodding his head to the two men watching the door as he walked out into the street. His eyes took a minute to adjust as the sun was out bright today and he had a long night drinking with a few of his friends from Saint Louis. Alfonzo noticed a crowd gathered around some buff guy was all he could see from where he was so be slowly walked over

Ahh I see we are here for your announcement to expand Saint Louis and get this criminal racket organized

Opens up his flash and takes a swig before taking a cookie that just happened to be on a table filled with sweets and punch drink and protein drink

I know you bring with you some excellent mobsters who will be there for your every need, but if you happen to need anything you know where you can find me. Congrats on this new chance to mold Saint Louis and expand the business as Hound does his thing and its a pleasure to work alongside you and to the future! Alfonzo holds up his flask before taking another drink

Report Post Tip

O.G. Bumpy Johnson steps out just to say a few words

My bloodline has worked for WSM's Bloodline numerous of times and Im sure our family will be successful with your gudience 

Nuff said 

Report Post Tip

Seeing a huge crowd and recognizing his family leaders and other St. Louis leaders in the crowd recognized this moment as WSM's announcement to the world that his crew is here and it means business!

Congratulations on your years of hard work. Becoming the WorldsStrongestMan doesn't happen over night nor does the aquisition of your own crew. I'm honored to be a part of this house of pain and you can count on me to help build up the good name.

Gives WSM a fist pump and steps off of the stage.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to the House of Pain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL