Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:22
Page:  1 
Does what happens in Vegas really stay in it? Started by: Santino on Dec 11, '11 21:37

Sonny walks out and steps on the ever present soapbox.

People, fellow criminals, corrupt feds, and gods. I have a question for you. I had a speech planned but my skills as a speech orator are mediocre at best. I have one scenario, followed by a question.

There is a war in Vegas, completely internal (stated by the Godfather Council). You're a member of a CL on the losing side. Your CL is shot, and you run for protection under a non vegas city with your tail between your legs, thus making the conflict more than internal if you're a person of interest.

My question is, should CL's from cities outside of Vegas, bring in, or bring back in, members that had resided under a CL of Vegas? What are your opinions on this matter?

Report Post Tip

Just because the war is internal doesn't make it okay for members to hop ship in my opinion. There are interesting circumstances around this of course, as Vegas is now "Mafia's playground" apparantly, but if members were to switch to a different city during any other war, certainly it would be unacceptable? Of course to me, so long as the member is not Made, they are free to do so, as they've technically no firm ties to their family.

Report Post Tip

True, I forgot to include this. I meant to refer to the MM+ people and hands. Not every member.

Report Post Tip

Traditionally that's how it works, all the associates of a family are just that, associates. The true family members who have earned their pins are traditionally folk who've showed such loyalty and dedication to their family that the though of "jumping ship" would disgust them and should their CL fall they would step right up and fill his shoes, or die trying, rather than leave their city that they've worked so hard to be able to call home.

On that note, it also falls on these individuals to protect their associates, which would stand to reason then that the associates would stick around until the last of the Made members of their crew was killed and they really had no other choice but to go elsewhere where they would be safe.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Does what happens in Vegas really stay in it?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL