Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 04:31:38
Page:  1 
ROGADILE Started by: Roya on Apr 26, '24 11:58

Roya walks into the middle of the street and waves a letter to the crowd that was gathered after recent events:

"I will try to make this as quick as possible. This is a letter that my mother Gillian left me. I will read it." She coughs and starts reading " My name is Gillian. You know me as croc. Although i feel like i already explained the reasons behing my roguing to the ones that really matter to me (and probably most emotionally hurt), i will say this here out loud so it isnt twisted and turned into something else. Plainly:

1 - My target of choice was harison, he is completely useless, never shows up and in MY opinion he doesn't work with the current regime, and in MY opinion he would be a problem for Spike, JTG, and me. BUT, given that LV had more people than NY and PH, i decided to shoot Shoresy instead, for the same reason as harison. Inactivity. We are friends, and i knew this would upset my other friends, but unfortunately it was the easiest option. 

2 - He betrayed Corky and Corky was a dear friend of mine... Music also betrayed Corky, and to be completely honest, if she had not perished already she would've been my first target.

3 - The Streets are BORING. I was BORED. I was afraid of being bored to death and not being able to use my nice little cannon! This thing of ours need some excitement from time to time. And i decided i was the one who was gonna shake it up a little.

4 - I'm definitely sure Middy is laughing in heaven now. He would love this.

Basicaly and crudely, this is why. I know i hurt people i love, but in my heart i do not feel like i betrayed them. I repeated countless times that i would not harm them physically and i didnt, when i could have. You guys mean a lot to me. 

On that note, i would like to tell StripheCorelli to shove it. I know who you really are, you lying sack of shit. And you ran to the hills as the coward you are, LITTLE SNAKE. I guess Spike and DangerClose will have to see for themselves. In the meantime, i'll wait for your demise, most anxiously."

Roya wipes a little croc tear and starts looking for a home. She needs a nap.

Report Post Tips: 19 / Total: $2,510,238 Tip

Gillian knew she could never publish a newspaper as good as the MR Gazette and she shot poor TommyVitale for it. He was a good man. And a GREAT journalist. And an even better contest-runner. And my BEST friend. And having the audacity to complain in her posthumous remarks about the Streets being boring while her reign of terror against mafia journalism extended even to her final breaths says it all. If I could compare Gillian to anything, it would be a fingerless pianist pressed forehead-first against an oily piano. 

Report Post Tips: 26 / Total: $3,030,000 Tip
Thank you Hugo! It's much appreciated but these things happen, I'm not sad nor feel any type of way. It's the life we choose to live. You live by the gun and die by the gun.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $2,540,000 Tip

Thanks to all for waking us up a little, if even for a bit.

Rooogie Roogs are bad and stuff - but man does it make for some much needed drama. 

goes back to his slumber. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor. 

There are literally three types of honor. We have good honor, bad honor and eternal honor. You do not have bad honor in your blood. This life has stagnated almost to the point of beyond repair. The last real war was two years to date. This time two years ago these shores were rapping up a war that lasted over a week. Of course there was bellying aching for various reasons. The bottom line is the plan and successful execution of a new regime turned out to be for the good of all. Many of those who made this place lively are not around now. You may or may not know the details. 

You are no worse than those who woke up dead with no reason or rationale. You know that special kill list that lingers around. I do not think less of you nor fault you in any way. To each his own. 

I wish you all the best. I found you to be fun. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Cookie steps cautiously into the dimly lit alley adjacent to where Roya stands, reading the letter aloud to the gathered crowd. His eyes flicker with a mix of intrigue and wariness as he listens to the words spoken.

Listening intently, he can't help but feel a pang of sympathy for Roya, understanding the weight of her actions even if he's only just begun to understand the intricate web of alliances and betrayals that define this underworld.

As Roya wipes away a tear, Cookie approaches slowly, clearing his throat before speaking up. "Hey, uh... Roya, right?" he ventures tentatively, hoping to convey his support despite his own uncertainty.

"I'm... new around here," he continues, his voice betraying a hint of nervousness. "Just joined up with the Corellis. Still trying to wrap my head around all this," he admits with a sheepish shrug.

"I gotta say, though," he adds with a small smile, trying to lighten the mood, "that was quite the speech. Can't say I've ever seen anything like it." He pauses, searching for the right words. "If you ever need someone to talk to, or... whatever, I'm around," he offers, hoping to extend a hand of friendship in the midst of the chaos.

With a final nod of solidarity, Cookie takes his leave, his mind buzzing with thoughts of the complex world he's found himself a part of.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Rufus really liked Roya's stament about what her damned mother Gillian did. Shit happens and I surely missed the old great Gillian which were a tremendous being having fun with.

We truly didn't liked when she got in rogue but such shit happens for many so not much news there.

Rufus keeps in mind everything and walks out in same good thinking as he always do.
Report Post Tip

What part of the statement did you like exactly? Where she was going to shoot harison but shot one of her Godfather's allies instead or where she called a Philly CL a little snake?

The education provided by the Spike Academy seems to be sorely lacking. "She's a learner" - yikes. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,040,000 Tip

I try to stay out of the streets these days, but I’m incredibly curious what part of that you liked? Furthermore, “such shit happens” no shit like this doesn’t just happen. Someone made a conscientious decision to take such an action, a very trusted and from what I’ve heard well respected member of this thing of ours made a choice to kill her sister city’s long term leader which from what I’ve observed had always worked hand in hand with her own city’s leaders.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

Mr_Intimidating, yes, she definitely failed out of the Academy... Some might say expelled. Sometimes ignorant students decide to rebel about silly poorly-thought-out things. They break into offices, and hurt people. They think they are righteous and above the law, but these youngin's don't know shit. Campus police don't like that, and sometimes SWAT teams get called in and well, yeah. Freedom of speech is one thing, but she sought violence and was given such in return. It happens. 

There is nothing to praise about her action. She was wrong on most of what she said, and it's a shame. Not to mention what she did to Lucrezia was completely dishonorable. 

The Spike Academy is accepting new applicants, with better vetting and security measures. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

I must say never a dull moment or is it dull? I'm going to run with the latter. A hit on me because I supposedly support rogue action. Let me be clear on a few things.

Roya and her kins have made much sense on these shores when it comes to calling out the bullshit. When her kin Gillian spoke the truth on the late Music she lived on and did not care if she was buried. She lived. The majority on these shores agreed then and do now without uttering a word. Ponder that one. 

She stressed she was bored. She was not alone by a long shot. But the bloodlining made it impossible to turn this regime into dust. It's so bad that by this point people in power should have turned on each other by now. Enjoy an extremely boring summer. It is already known the summer months slow down. 

As for the cheap hit on me I personally do not give two fucks. Thanks for the laugh. My lack of business dealings on these shores depict as much. I made it known from the gate I will be IA and for two reasons. One being there is no point putting time and money into this to be bloodlined because I can build very quickly and more importantly, I am burnt out both on and outside these shores. 

Gillian was not a failure by far. I guess she got tired of the hand holding. 

Peace out

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ROGADILE
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL