Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:44:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A New Venue in Sin City Started by: Finnegan on Dec 12, '11 21:01

Your patronage at the Silver Shamrock is appreciated, one and all.

I do ask, however, to not forget to visit us in the business district, your company will be enjoyed there.

Report Post Tip

buttercrust thats 1 word few words are make me

Report Post Tip

Well, I hope Finnegan is happy and believes that "All publicity is good publicity". If not, he's really sad and annoyed at what his announcement has become, a playground for a few try to be smartasses with each other.

It's almost as if all of the people that talked here have a point, yet some of those points were lost in the rude way they were expressed.

My opinion on several things expressed here:

Yes, it was a somewhat subpar speech. But it did serve a humble purpose and went straight to the point. And a noble goal it is, to get people to visit his business. Many people say they'd like to see more activity and I guess the BDs are also good places to see that activity boost.

Yes, "lol" seems not worthy of a response, specially from a bloodline that I know to be much better than that. So a little disappointed, just pointing and laughing at somebody hardly seems of use to anybody but the person laughing, and only from a certain point of view since in other areas, he is shooting himself in the foot.

Yes, it's true, people don't walk around pronouncing words that would sound similar to "lawl". The fact that it's an acronym means it's not really a word. And in reality the word "lol" is exclusive to the written text, to express laughter, so if we are here in the streets, TALKING, then I wouldn't saw "lawl" or "lol", I would just laugh.

Ashes laughs just in case there might be somebody missing his point.

Report Post Tip

Why do I continue to hear Las Vegas is some wild, wild west free for all and even referred to as the Graveyard?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Venue in Sin City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL