Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:31
Page:  1 
The Heat Is On Started by: Animal on Dec 13, '11 16:38

Animal looks left and right about 5 times before coming out of the dark alley he was hiding in

Psst.. Has anyone else noticed a large influx of the Police around here lately?

I just stepped down in Detroit there to coduct some business with a friend, no sooner had I walked out into the street had I spotted that almost all of the people on the street with me were Police!

Hows a man supposed to make a living when all he can find are Officers of the law?

I counted no less than 30 Officers walking down that same street as me.. Now my eyes aren't the best and can't see far down the street, but thats a heck of a lot of heat!

So whats the general opinion of our criminal community? Is everyone content with all the Officers walking the beat, knowing that they are in the pockets of our fellow mafioso? Are you surprised at how many there are, or did you expect to see more of them?

This isn't a critcism of their presence, personally I like my Officer, this is the longest i've gone without having to get roughed up by Bubba, just wondering what everyone elses opinions are.

Report Post Tip

Since we are able to bribe them and have them in our pockets, I *love* them. But I don't think they should be walking along 62nd (60-second) street so much. I wish that the list we can see below would only reflect those people like you and me who are totally outside of the law, not just riding the fence like those CAs.

Report Post Tip

The problem we have with that though Ashes, is that the loveable rogues known as the Durden family tend to only send an army big enough to tackle the people they expect to come up against. So if we have less people walking down 62nd street, then the Durden family will decide to send less of their hitters after us.

And we do all love having a bit of a tussle with those Durden folks, so wouldn't really want to lower their numbers and shorten their stay, would we?

Report Post Tip

If you know for a fact that the amount of Durdens is influenced by the amount of active CAs I am eating my words like cake on a birthday party.

Report Post Tip

Puts his cigar out and walks across the street to a hot dog vendor.. getting some steaming lunch as he noticed a few cops walk by and one of them nodded his head to me. The air was cool today as he opened the hot dog and took a drink of the soda he had bought, the cup too cold to hold so he placed it down on the seat next to him while he took a seat

Pshh.. you know I have never liked the damn fuzz on my block.. only cause trouble. I mean sure they can be bought off, but there is just something about professional snitches that makes me not trust em. Word is their paying off well to have on the bankroll, so I know personally I will use them to my advantage while never being without a gun to blast em if needed. I used to have nightmares about robot mafioso running our world, now their gone and we got cops on the blocks. I just know when the business is done with cop I know, ill be damn sure to put him to sleep before he gets the chance to talk'.. but for now I will soak up every dollar I can since he turned sides I suppose.

Finishing his hotdog he rolls up the foil into a small ball and throws it like a basketball at the trashcan.. missing as the foil falls to the ground as some kid picks it up quickly.. Alfonzo throwing the kid a few dollars from his jacket pocket

Report Post Tip

Get them on your payroll and their presence will be more comforting than anything. Honestly, the cherry tops don't intimidate me at all. It's those FBN punks that have me watching behind me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Heat Is On
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL