Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
You Know You're Obsessed With MR If. Started by: PitB055 on Dec 13, '11 19:03

If you figured out a way to play while at the hospital during the birth of your first borne child.

Report Post Tip

Unless you were the one in labour, that totally doesn't count.

Report Post Tip

How do I know, well last year I was in Amsterdam and while walking through the red light district I got a text to say there was a war. So there I am, a few joints too many to think straight, surrounded by women in next to nothing and I sit down to log in and take a shot, while I was there did a petty, felony and sold some drugs. lol

Report Post Tip

Wow, that had me litterally laugh out loud Althalus!

Everything is pretty much said about my obsession of this awesome game, but I always go straight to the timer toolbar as soon I login (not the credit one)

Report Post Tip

Back on a new name and still obsessed HA! It never ends like a damn drug,always want more,too bad you got to work to make money,why not play MR to make money ha!

Report Post Tip

Is where you compare just about everything with the game and think you know if someone in RL is in the mafia and that you could handle them 

Report Post Tip

When you plot to wack people who piss you off in RL, then realize its real life ha!

Report Post Tip

well i only have $ out of 6 does that mean im crazy over Mr.?

Report Post Tip

Hmmmm...........The first step is admitting you're an addict

Report Post Tip

You get your crewname tattooed on yourself..

Report Post Tip

You have dreams of playing MR

Report Post Tip

You sleep with your wife and she heard you said "Phew phew phew ..Bang bang bang "

Report Post Tip

damn im glad im not a nerd

Report Post Tip

You know your obsessed if your freind hacks your account, kills you and you stop talking to him. EVER!!

Report Post Tip

You start making real life threats at people saying 'Your crew will get them' and asking people how much the drug prices are.

Report Post Tip

you know your obssessed when the bank's going to take you car and you threaten to BG Wack them.

Report Post Tip

You wake up in the morning and it's the first thing you get on.

Report Post Tip

If you ask random ppl on the street if you can put your hands in their pockets and return what u find. Ofc you let them know they can do the same to you back.

Report Post Tip

When you go fishing, hook a worm or maggot to the end of your line and cast it put before shouting, 'Success! Dat bum's swimmin' with da fishes'. 

Report Post Tip

When you start a random thread, post it in the back alley and immediately Wack it, just to get the buzz the 'Success!' message reads. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: You Know You're Obsessed With MR If.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL