Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:39:57
Page:  1 
Chicago, Chicago, Chicago Started by: Sgt_Santa on Dec 13, '11 23:18

At the funeral of Las Vegas rogue, keithGandor, a procession of lowlifes turned out. Jessejames led this group of snitches, backstabbers, rogues and double crossers and at the head of the pack was the viciously incompetent NewJack. JJ & his crew mourn the passing of another rogue – their rogue. Why? Because he died doing what Chicago wanted to do – take out certain bloodlines operating in Las Vegas. Although JJ has full control of the GF Council, he still wants to appear toplay by their rules – so rather than growing a pair of nuts, he instead harboured and financed another rogue to do his bidding. Keith Gandor.  JJ also ran, harboured and financed Kee, from the Tita bloodline, who attacked Detroit at JJ’s behest – JJ then took out the remaining GFs who were deemed a threat and consolidated his dirty grip in the remaining familes. NewJack is the loyal little loser who sits in the background snivelling and laughing. Pharol has had the nod from Chicago to allow some dirty dealings to continue – watch this space, JJ’s latest proxy will soon move against another prominent family. Lotta is running Philly into the ground and JJ is just letting it go on. It's a joke and it's about time that something was done by someone.  JJ turned against his Boss and then killed his best friend to get a plum job in Chi. Nice guy, huh?

At the funeral of Las Vegas rogue, keithGandor, a procession of lowlifes turned out. Jessejames led this group of snitches, backstabbers, rogues and double crossers and at the head of the pack was the viciously incompetent NewJack.

JJ & his crew mourn the passing of another rogue – their rogue. Why? Because he died doing what Chicago wanted to do – take out certain bloodlines operating in Las Vegas. Although JJ has full control of the GF Council, he still wants to appear toplay by their rules – so rather than growing a pair of nuts, he instead harboured and financed another rogue to do his bidding. Keith Gandor. 

JJ also ran, harboured and financed Kee, from the Tita bloodline, who attacked Detroit at JJ’s behest – JJ then took out the remaining GFs who were deemed a threat and consolidated his dirty grip in the remaining familes. NewJack is the loyal little loser who sits in the background snivelling and laughing.

Pharol has had the nod from Chicago to allow some dirty dealings to continue – watch this space, JJ’s latest proxy will soon move against another prominent family.
Lotta is running Philly into the ground and JJ is just letting it go on. It's a joke and it's about time that something was done by someone. 
JJ turned against his Boss and then killed his best friend to get a plum job in Chi. Nice guy, huh?

Report Post Tip

I always enjoy a good work of fiction. Well done.

Report Post Tip

Is there an echo around here?

Report Post Tip

Oh how I missed you, Kuku.

I seriously think you should start writing fiction books, clearly you have the imagination for it.

Report Post Tip

Lotta stopped at the mention of her name, then went on her merry way chuckling at the source. Stopping by Animal she chuckles.

Mr Animal, I don't believe that's a kuku line. I think it's more of a "slaughter" of what kuku would produce, if you know what I mean.

Report Post Tip

Say it isn't so, Lotta?

It must be. Surely only Kuku is the master of not only fictional trash, but fictional trash with an echo?

Report Post Tip

While I would like to think it was kuku, I have a feeling it is an army guy of a different nature.

The echo is a nice touch though. I wasn't sure I heard MY name the first time.

Report Post Tip

Well no work of fiction is complete without throwing in the old "Philly is being run into the ground" fantasy.

Report Post Tip

Having seen Pharol's dirty linen basket, this wouldn't surprise me one bit. Dude is WAY into his watersports if you get my drift.

Report Post Tip

*yawn*

This is getting boring.

The rules for the LV experiment were not put in place to forever cripple anybody who decides to go over there. They were put in place so everybody had a fighting chance. Are you telling me that nobody can ever be EWP and that if a CL lives long enough to get his hands EWP by demotion or otherwise then if you kill the CL you have effectively neutralized the hands?

Then those BGs more than protection are a liability!

Just save it for somebody who cares! Piss off.

Report Post Tip

This, whatever this is, is unrelatd to Vegas. Carry on.

Report Post Tip

Absolute fucking bollocks, I was not financed by JesseJames. I was financed by the credits that my mother, Katarina saved for months and months of her life. Me and my pro wacker, who was also sitting on almost 300 credits did this alone.

Here is a little bit of proof, just a little piece of my credit history that was sold that day and the days before to gather money for it. Followed by a couple screen shots of my history, which can be see at : http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/credits.jpg and http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/credits2.jpg

You have received $313,000 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 22, '11 05:15
You have received $313,000 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 22, '11 05:07
You have received $3,000,000 game cash for your 10.00 credits.    Nov 22, '11 05:06
You listed 10 on the marketplace.    Nov 22, '11 04:22
You listed 1 on the marketplace.    Nov 22, '11 02:29
You listed 1 on the marketplace.    Nov 22, '11 02:29
You have received $317,155 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 22, '11 01:36
You have received $317,055 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 22, '11 01:13
You have received $3,000,000 game cash for your 10.00 credits.    Nov 22, '11 00:24
You listed 10 on the marketplace.    Nov 22, '11 00:22
You locked down New York.    Nov 21, '11 23:21
You have received $3,000,000 game cash for your 10.00 credits.    Nov 21, '11 22:50
You listed 10 on the marketplace.    Nov 21, '11 22:47
You have received $316,955 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 21, '11 20:22
You have received $316,855 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 21, '11 20:15
You have received $316,755 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 21, '11 20:15
You have received $316,655 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 21, '11 20:15
You have received $316,555 game cash for your 1.00 credits.    Nov 21, '11 20:15
You listed 1 on the marketplace.    Nov 21, '11 20:11
You listed 1 on the marketplace.    Nov 21, '11 20:10
You have received $3,000,000 game cash for your 10.00 credits.    Nov 21, '11 20:07

So, as shown here, I funded myself, do your homework first before spouting your useless shit about others. Fuck off.

Report Post Tip

La Muerta is meandering down the street, slightly buzzed when he hears some accusations being made. La Muerta listens to what has been said and organizes his thoughts.

Lotta i know for a fact that is not Sgt Slaughter because i happened to have had a chat with his currently alive son. So unless he has someone pretending to be him or i have been lied to i can not see how this could be true. To me this looks like someone is trying to make Sgt Slaughter look bad. (OOC:Too much polotics in this game.)

Report Post Tip

"Kuku, actually posts speaking in a rather intelligent way. This man here uses a lot of random '-' things and weird symbols."

Clarity pointed out to those before her.

"Whoever it is, is obviously just angry and looking for a way to make things sound truthful."

"Yet, anyways, I suppose I should respond to the speech. What I care to point out is, how is this man a rogue to begin with? He was asked to be the Right Hand of a man moving to Las Vegas. When his leader died, he set up like any normal Right Hand would do when their leader dies."

"The rest of your speech, well I won't even touch the rest of it because it is just laughable. Good job at pulling crap out of your ass. Next time let's see if you can get your facts right."

Shaking her head at the fool before her, she then smiled to the rest and walked off.

Report Post Tip

"JJ also ran, harboured and financed Kee, from the Tita bloodline, who attacked Detroit at JJ's behest - JJ then took out the remaining GFs who were deemed a threat and consolidated his dirty grip in the remaining familes. NewJack is the loyal little loser who sits in the background snivelling and laughing."

Anyone who knows tita, know's she doesn't do things unless she wants them, she wouldnt run and jump just because someone asks.

Tita is one of the few and great blood lines still around.

Report Post Tip

Firstly let me defend Chicago and Keith. Anyone who knew Keith, anyone who worked with him in Chicago, was saddened when he announced that he had left Chicago for Las Vegas. Keith was a hardworking individual. Always willing help anyone out. Always willing to wake up to help. He was one of the hardest working individuals I have come across. And that is why as Godfather JesseJames said at his funeral, the bloodline of KeithGander will always be welcomed back in Chicago.

Secondly, you call him a rogue. In your opinion, he was a rogue. In everyone from outside Vegas, he was not a rogue in Vegas, he was just someone who manipulated the rules, just like others before him, to his advantage. Just like a certain Sgt_Slaughter manipulated the rules by using politics to get another city involved to take out his rivals. Just like other rivals bodyguarded up, straight after setting up. The rules are clearly a living thing. They are changing as people find loopholes. Do with it. And stop whinging because your father died.

Finally, you bring up Philly. Why is this? Why bash them? I do not understand. They have beenm keeping their heads down for a few weeks, rebuilding, and working hard. And credit to them. So why mention them? Without any proof?

You sir, are a bit of a plonker in my opinion. May I suggest before you visit the streets again, you visit a speech therapist who could help you stop repeating things?

Report Post Tip

Senior FattyFats, I hope you actually realise this man has nothing to do with Vegas? I think you'll find many within Vegas clearly accepted Keith wasn't regarded as a Rogue, so we would appreciate it if you don't start tarring us all with the same brush.

As the fool who started this nonsense hasn't even bothered to return, I think its fair to say the mindless drivel he spouted was intended to do nothing more than cause friction. If we all start arguing over little things contained within the speech then clearly he has achieved what he set out to.

Report Post Tip

Chicago, Chicago, Chicago - So good they named it thrice

Report Post Tip

Chicago is quite a spot. I just transported a couple barrels of Capone's private whisky stash back to St. Louis from Chicago. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago, Chicago, Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL