Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:37:06
Page:  1 
Talk to me first at least. Whore! Started by: Kooch on Dec 14, '11 04:05

Dec 14, '11 04:01 Philli-Stein has invited you to a crime. (Accept) - (Decline)

And not a single MM sent to me. Pathetic.

Kooch goes back to getting wet in the water hose

Report Post Tip

Since when is giving you free money whoring you?

Report Post Tip

Soooo you want a formal invitation to an Organized Crime, is what you are saying.

Report Post Tip

He didn't give me free money (I have strep throat by the way sweetheart shhhh tho (Not anymore tho)) He sent me an invite and didn't even talk to me first.

Report Post Tip

it's an invite to a crime not to a family

Report Post Tip

It's an invite to a crime... For free money... That isn't whoring you, for the record.

Report Post Tip

Kooch.. That invite was to participate in a crime not join his family. Which is why Cassiopeia asked what she did.

Report Post Tip

Bows his head in shame

I should pay attention more. :)

Report Post Tip

And this is why young people don't get respect.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps you should also apologize to the person you also called pathetic and a whore. Katana shrugs a bit and then shakes her head as she lights a smoke and wanders off.

Report Post Tip

Way to go Kooch attempt to drag a loyal and respected crew members name through the mud, Its a dangerous world out there and the clocks ticking

Looks at his watch

Just saying

Report Post Tip

Pittbull sees this person  make a fool of himself but he disrespected a well known figure he deserved looking like a fool!!! But rather than stay and continue watching Pittbull goes off to do more work!!!

Report Post Tip

Kooch... since you heard about member whoring, i figure you are not new to this game. But... you should the difference between a invite to crime and a invite into my family. And.... calling someone a whore is'nt going to help you find yourself a home. If you dont know what member whoring is.... i suggest you ask around and make sure you do know what it is before accusing someone of this. I agree with Katana here... you owe my member a descent apology. One that causes the same publicity than calling someone a whore.

Report Post Tip

thread of the year

Report Post Tip

Do people engage their brain on here before speaking. I'd put a gun to my own head for this embarrassment

Report Post Tip

Free money to pay your bills!

Report Post Tip

Just made a massive tit of your self there, I would suicide.

Report Post Tip

Kooch is urdu for mong. True story.

Report Post Tip

And Yiddish for Sprozz. Also true story.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Talk to me first at least. Whore!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL